• 1 - It was bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 - It was OK

• 3 - It was good

• 4 - It was great!

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever! It was SO good!

• Total voters
THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS AN OK ALIAS! in my opion a good alias is one with out some syd vaughn action and just some kicking butt. a great alias is when they talk like in the cel about the watch and a one of the best alias i would rate would be like where they make out a stuff. jus my rating! lol :lol:
go ahead laf i know im a dork geek whatever! :geek:

lauren vartan

OMG OMG! I am on commercial and may I say this is SOOOOOOO GREAT! I love it! I love it and I have some great quotes that I LOVE! AHHH! :smiley:

I love how she can just change accents!! Love the college gurl and southern bell one!! But I think they over did her clothes for the cowboy bar! LoL!! Weiss isn't going to share a drawer with him and I hope Jack doesn't shoot my MV!!! He HE of course its good how she got away she is Syd Bristow!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.... I hate Eviel Francie and how she uses poor will!!

~KM

OMG!! OMG!! this was such a great episode. .it was so sad that diane died gosh i can't wait till the next one its leaving me in suspense! AHHHH!!! it was soo good, and Michael got his haircut and he has a tatoo that just makes him even hotter!! :D

OMG!that was an amaizng episdoe, i juts screamed and am still in shock! o and you may be comfortable with my daughter but you are not comfortable with me!LOL

It's great so far!! But wait, Irina has a bandage around her lower part of the upper half of the arm. Wasn't she shot up higher? Am I making sense? :blink:

Back