Enemies in Love

Hey everyone! Very sorry for the mess up! I dunno why I put Faith there instead of Claire. I love the name Faith! LOL! Anyway, sorry!
I'm gunna write another chap. tonight after i take a shower. Anyway, tootles. ~GC

BTW! How do you make the flashy boxes in ya sig or in ya avatar!!! That is so neat! could someone pm me and help me out! it would make me so :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL! Thanks peeps! Love ya'll! ~GC~

Chapter Four
(P.S. sorry threw through i get em confused... lol)
P.S.... Sydney works for the CIA. Michael.... well you'll just have to find out.
Neither of them know that the other is an enemy. AAA. The comedy/ drama. Both? Neither? haha. aaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAaaaaaaa here it goes.
A Week Later
Sydney sprinted threw the park, in an attempt to clear her head. She couldn't believe it. This time last Monday, she had been getting ready for just another mission. She had every intention of successfully fulfilling the mission, with little trouble. Boy was she wrong.
Not only had one of their enemies gotten the device, but they had some how managed to do it right under her nose. It was greatly stressing her out! Enemies were now in possession of a very dangerous weapon, and she felt like it was her fault.
Not only was she thinking about that, but she couldn't stop thinking about the man she had met at the bar. Michael. She felt guilty, especially since Will was her boyfriend. She hated that she was thinking about another man, when she was supposed to be madly in love with Will. She was. Or she thought she was until she ran into Michael. Now, she wasn't so sure. She couldn't stop thinking about him. She felt so rotten.
So, for the millionth time that day, she forced herself to push him out of her mind and concentrate on how she was going to help the CIA get the device back.
They were planning on having a conference tomorrow, once they had had a chance to find out which one of their enemies had gotten it and figure out how to get it from them.
* I wonder what the device is? Will they send me on the mission to get it back!? What if they don't trust me to go on missions anymore! Oh my gosh! Wait, of course they won't do that.. I mean.. would they! ......... NO! They can't do that! It's their fault! Isn't it? Their Intel was wrong! I just did what they told me to. Anyway, I wonder if I'll ever see that Michael guy again! He was so cute! But....*
She was so stuck in her thoughts, that she hadn’t been looking where she was going. She had run smack into someone, who was now laying face flat on the ground.
She quickly hopped up, pink rushing to her cheeks.
"Oh my God! Oh my God! Are you okay!? I'm so........" she said, reaching out a hand to help the fallen person up.
As they rolled over, her jaw fell open and she accidentally dropped their hand.
"Oh my God! Michael!?"she said, raising an eyebrow. "Oooops. I'm sorry." she said, quickly shutting her mouth, her cheeks a brick shade of red, as she re-extended her hand to help him up.
"Claire!? Hey!" he smiled, taking her outstretched hand and standing back up.
"Oh my God! What are you doing here. I'm so sorry!" she giggled, once again closing her mouth. Taking a breath she said, "Are you alright?"
"I'm fine." he chuckled.
"I thought you lived in Washington?!" she smiled.
"I did. My firm transferred me." he quickly lied.
"Oh. Wow. This is.........." she said, a huge smile creeping up her face.
"Amazing." he replied. "What are the chances that I would run into you again!" he smiled.
"Yeah. I know." she said breathlessly.
"So... um... do you....er.." he started to say.
"Do I?" she giggled.
"Want to go sit down or something." he laughed.
"Sure. Sounds good. Are you sure you're okay! I'm really sorry." she smiled guiltily.
"I'm fine." he chuckled, sitting down on a bench.
"K." she said, looking down at her hands, and then glancing over at him. Seeing he was looking at her too, both quickly averted their eyes to the hands, as if their fingernails had become the most fascinating thing in the world.
"So..." he laughed. "Distracted?"
"Just a little bit. I was thinking." she giggled.
"Must have been something good."
She blushed, remembering she had been thinking about him.
"Oh boy! Work is just such an interesting thing to think about." she lied.
"Oh yeah! How's the model thing working out!?" he laughed at her expression.
"It's not. I quit. Didn't suit." she giggled looking down at her hands again. She hated lying, but she figured it was too late in the game to change everything now.
"Really. I told you you didn't seem like a model. Too nice." he said, nudging her in the shoulder jokingly.
She laughed. "Yeah, you were right. I felt really out of place."
"Well, all the same, sorry it didn't work out."
"Thanks. Oh, how is your mom!? Is she alright."
He wanted to tell her the truth, but he knew he couldn't. Glancing over at her and then focusing his eyes on a tree across from him he replied, "She's fine."
Smiling, she tilted her head. "Well, that's great!"
"Yeah." he said, turning to face her smiling.
"So... any idea what you're going to do now?" he asked.
Deciding to keep things simple she said, "No. Not yet."
"Oh. Well I'm sure you'll figure it out soon."
She smiled. He was so sweet.
"Thanks."
"No problem."
"So.... how is L.A. been to you so far?"
"It's great! I really like it!"
"When did you get here?"
"Yesterday." he said, laughing at her reaction.
"What?" he laughed.
"When did they transfer you? It must have been short notice!"
"It was. Actually, it was my choice. They needed a couple of new lawyers at the office here, and my Mom thought it would be nice for me to get a change. My life wasn't going too well there." He smiled. It was one of the first things he had said to her that was true. Well, minus everything about the firm.
"Oh, well I'm sorry. I hope things will be better for you here."
He smiled at the comment. Things were already ten times better than his life in D.C. and it was his second day there.
"I think they are... I mean will be." he said, smiling at her, and looking down in embarassment.
She had to fight the urge for her jaw to once again drop. Had he just said that things were already better. She breathed, trying to remember that his comment didn't necessarily mean things were better because of her. Or did it. She decided to forget it.
"Well, I'm glad." she smiled.
There was a moments pause before she spoke again. "So, where are you staying?"
"I don't know yet. Right now, a hotel just down the street. I was just getting in a jog, before I go to pick up my dog."
There was another pause before both of them burst into giggles.
Looking down at his watch, his eyebrows shot up, just like they had that night.
"Wow. I have to be at the airport in like an hour. I'm going to be late. I've... um... got to go."
"Oh... alright." she said, standing up, him following suit. "Well it was... er... nice to see you again, Michael."
"You too Claire. Er.........."
There was another pause. This time it was an awkward pause. Neither of them wanted to say goodbye.
"Well... bye then" he said, slowly turning around to go.
"Bye." she whispered.
Getting an idea she quickly yelled, "Hey Michael!"
He turned around in a heartbeat.
"Yeah!?" he said, smiling ear to ear.
She returned the smile, saying, "Need a tour guide?"

So, what'cha think?! Good? Ok? Awful? You need to hurt yourself... that was terrible! Okay.. well don't be Simon Cowell lol! Let me know what you think though! LOL! K! Love ya! Thanks for the reviews! YA rock! Later gator! ~GC

I told you, Carey... I would be the first one to review!! This is awsome, but i have 1 question....when will she break up with that dumb headed will(no offense to you people who like will, but i just don't see it working out with s/w.) and get together w/ vaughn???

Soon Plz!!

~K~

haha! in time kels! u were the first to review! jolly good! lol! more soon peeps. Love ya'll! ~GC
PS Incase I didn't PM you, I'm leaving for camp on Sunday and I get back Friday, so don't hate me cause I don't post between then and then. LOL! K. La8er

sooo cute! of course he needs a "tour guide." Ha Ha!
so, which one is the bad guy...Vaughn?? when does the title fit in? I'm getting anxious to know how this all pans out.

eeeewwwwy The Williage Idiot? ack(no offense like
AliasFan4eva said) ;)

yay I love this.
hmmmm, what if Vaughn was like Syd and thought he worked for the good guys but didnt? hmmmm :sly:

awe it was great!! i hope you get another chapter in before you have to go to camp!

syd...er....claire and vaughn are so cute! ;0)

thanks for the pm

me dont' like the idea about will being her b/f *grumbles* but everything else was extremely great/fluffy/cute :D hope you have fun at camp. come back with lots and lots of chaps :lol:
--mandy :angelic:

Back