Fantasy Energy Force and Beast of Nepal

GA Carter

Cadet
Some have told me my books are more fantasy than Scifi. However, they are about
parallel universes or worlds in a multiverse. My first book 'Energy Force' (reduced to £3.08) sets out the story of discovering the multiverse and the perils it brings with it. I wrote an extended ending via 'Beast of Nepal', which is a short story about 66 pages long (only 77p). However, the great thing about a multiverse is that by its very nature it provides the writer with infinite realities and infinite possibilities, which means you can kill off a character and set a storyline and then decide later in the book or in another book, to bring back the deceased and change the story significantly. Read 'Energy Force' and then 'Beast of Nepal' to see what I mean and let me know if in your opinion they are fantasy or scifi.

Energy Force:
An ill equipped back street paranormal experiment spirals out of control. It leads to the discovery of a parallel universe and a world inhabited by the unimaginable. Man is thrust into a conflict between immortals; Gods that have been at war since the beginning of time. An evil God rules a beast with a lust for living flesh which is unleashed upon the finest of an elite fighting force. Brave men know that when death arrives and even though they pray for it, it may not bring an end to their suffering. They valiantly risk such an agonising fate as Mankind face more than mere extinction. If the war is lost Mankind may never have existed.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00A9JMWSK/?tag=coscfi-21

Beast of Nepal:
When the commander of a British Army outpost in Nepal sends reports back to his superiors of a huge beast that is devouring the locals it creates a shock wave. A team leave immediately and almost upon arrival their telepathic companion from a world located within a parallel universe, picks up the scent. The Beast is becoming vast in number. It hunted down and eradicated but the forces of evil that created it and then transported it to our world have other ideas. A fighting force made up of the best men the military can muster, along with their three metre tall companions from another world are willing to make the ultimate sacrifice; little did they know that such a sacrifice would be surpassed by something worse than death.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00C1PM8O8/?tag=coscfi-21

Back