ENGLAND

Hi everybody, hi dangerous agent.
I LOVe ENGLAND and I'm not that new. I'm posting this cos I wanna tell every1 how much England rocks and 2 c if anyone else on here is English, are you?
Anyways that's all so...............oh wait yeah Iknow what I was gonna say come read my fan fic in Romance Fiction, its called REALITY and my other 1 in General Fiction, called IDENTITY. GO NOW!!!! nah I'm kidding, go on your own free will.
anyways if anyones English and loves ENGLAND then tell me cos the BRITS rock. GO BUSTED!!!!!!!!!!!!
Charlie Simpson, fit as!!!!
I LOVE VAUGHN/VARTAN

Hey! Welcome! I'm not british, but I'm an honorary brit! The brits are all in the British thread in the member lounge, if you wanna go talk to them. They're really nice! I'm Dani!

My name is Kailey and I LOVE WILL TIPPIN!!!!

I'm not british...but my ancestors were...can that count?

Enjoy your stay here at AA...everyone is really helpful if you need something you can PM any of us and we'll try and help (but your best bet is an admin member)!!

:welcome: :ballons: :welcome:

:welcome:

I'm gonna be staying with an English family for three days this summer :D

Have a great stay here :hi: ^_^

:hi: :welcome: hi!! im lauren vartan!!!! i know a family from engalnd and i have ALWAYS wanted to go to britian soo bad like all my skewl reports are on england!! lol well :hi:

lauren vartan :surf: <-- i live in cali and i luv to surf!!!!

oh my GOD. Who thinks that Tom Felton ( Malfoy) from Harry Potter is the fittest guy in the world.??!!!!!!
I met him, he was really sweet, he came to Milton Keynes for Collectormania and I got his autograph!!!!! he put little kisses on the bottom and I was like 'could you be any fitter?'.
who's goin to PARTY IN THE PARK cos I'm gonna be there to see BUSTED and BIG BROVAZ!! i can't wait.
anyway if you havnt read my fan fic then go and read them and tell me what you think, they are REALITY and IDENTITY.
so see ya all l8r!!!
p.s Mk Carnival today, it totally sucked!!!!!

Back