English Clique!

Well, there's a clique for loads of random topics and i saw sunfire's irish clique so i thought - HEY! what about the good ole brits! So here it is, the English version, where we can talk bout all things English, other than the traditional stuff like TEA!!! haha, and if ur not english, feel free 2 talk bout other stuff 2, everyone's welcome!! POST AWAY>>>>>>>>>

Sure it counts, everything English! I have a english accent (bit obvious seeing as i live here but hey!!) Sometimes wish i had a different one tho coz i think it's boring! wudn't mid an irish accent! lol

Hey, i live in England aswell and i only know one more very nice English person here. Where bouts do you live in england??

I'm in the South, near London, how bout you, is the other english person on here Lilley? I think we need 2 recruit more ppl!!

he he he........ I'm American but my sister has british friends and she is going over there to college for a year! I loved her british friends I loved their accent!!! :smiley:

~Km

I know and my friens, well actually they are my friend's borfriend's friends, I met them we they were over here in october. Anyhoo they tell great stories. THey were all like come over and visit us, we'll get you pissed.

I Love england, its great over here, u should all make sure u visit the country, especially some of the sights in London! Buckingam Palace, Big Ben, (k, these are the traditional ones but there are loads of cool things that we have......and Coldplay come from England so that has 2 b a plus point 4 visiting if nothing else is!!

JoeysHero said:
Hey, i live in England aswell and i only know one more very nice English person here. Where bouts do you live in england??
AWWWW!!!!!!! that is so sweet! (u mean me rite?)

ME english and ready to sing about it!

"Cool britainaire, with loverly cups of tea, whi-ile hold-ing polparee!"

from very old thing from national lottery! but bit diff words saying cool things about britain!

i love britain but hate blair!!!!!

he's very Blair!!!!! (sound of throwing up!!!)

thanx for the comment though JH!!!!!!!!

U ARE REALLY KNID TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (and extremly cool!)

so E, where u from?

I'm from just outside London in the loverly suburbs! How bout u Lilly? oh and i totally agree with u on the tony bleurgh, i mean Blair thing! LOL! when i vote im going Liberal Dem's! hehe

wow.....he he I really want to go to England some day but I don't know if I want to go anytime soon...since this war...Also I would like to Thank yall for supporting us and I'm praying for your soldiers too!!

~KM

I am from the south but not London! i am near the sun, very near hte sand and lapping it up, i love the countryside near by though! it is so cool! but London! cool! but must be scary with the whole... bombing thing!

I'm not that near London, thank god! think I'd move if i was! Cool, I'd love to live near the beach, did u c that thing on the news bout Brighton Pier burning down! ARGH! that pier is fated!

I've been trying 2 recruit some of my friends who are Alias fans to come onto this site coz I think us Brits are outnumbered, and it doesnt show the number of British people who love Alias, i mean, its still quite a small show over here, some of the people at school dont even know what the show's about! I mean, that should be a crime or something shudn't it! I think we shud get Sloane round their houses!!! LOL!

I agree! i only have one friend in a group of 4 who watches it!!!!!!!!!!!

yes i did hear about brighton pier!!!!! that is so sad! that had famous things they were little by little trying to save!! BUT NOW!!!!!!! i am so disgraced!!!
EVIL PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my dad used to go on that pier as well! i am so upset now!!!!!!!

Who's been to the Millenium dome? coz everyone of my friends went but all the schools in my area went! is that the same with where u live?

Back