English Clique!

:::sigh::: I want to go to Britain. And horseback ride through the country. I had a dream about that once.

I love tea! :lol: Even more than I love coffee.

um im not british...but im a bit of an anglophile...i most british comedy: the goon show, beyond the fringe, are you being served?, keeping up appearances, and o course monty python

some brit shows are brill eg EASTENDERS!!!!!!!!

poor barry, most people hae him though!

i heard from someone he sleeps with Janiene (soz can't spell!) or has, soz don't know when or any other details!

I love Eastenders!! definitely the best British show, My fave character was Frank - i juz thought his saying were soo cool!, Pat, Pat.....(deep voice LMAO!)

Oh and Hollyoaks is great 2! Dya watch that anyone??

And 2 answer ur question before about the Millennium Dome, I didnt visit it coz i didnt really agree with it, thought it was a big waste of money 4 something that looked like a big tent with candles!!! LOL!

it was a waste of money cept the blackadder thing! more and moremoney went into it! and it did no good to teh world in the end! all that money could have gone to poor or hungery!!!!!
plus was boring!
no, i don't watch Hollyoaks! but i think Jonathan Creek is the Best brit show!!!!!! i love it!!!!!!!
I did like Frank's Pat Pat! but he's left now so nvm!
All the old characters who everyone loves are leaving!
Peggy is not as good as she was b4 but thats coz teh script! not the actress!

I'm not english, but the closest thing to real tea that i like is Sweet Tea from Bush's Chicken....I'm more a coffee kind of guy!

me english Mourning VAUGHN ILL!!!!!! NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how evil! no one tell me what is going to happen!

I like the fields and the weather, coz not too hot!
tea not nice but bulldogs are cute!

RAZOR WORLD CHAMP hehehe! WE BEAT U AMERICA!!
soz but he's almost imposs to beat! (soz robot wars fan, techno games too!) i know me sad

K, wanted 2 juz say <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>YAY!!!!!!!</span> English clique is finally working again! Now we can talk again everyone, and Lilly, when u get back on here, weather here is great, been sunning myself in sunny England and eastenders rocks!

Really! i have missed load sof ep's coz im not a fan of Barry and been 2 busy working and going out! I'm such a social bean! LMAO! what have u been up 2 in sunny England? Though not sunny 4 much longer after the weekends :(

really isn't it going to b sunny after the weekend!
i have been shopping with my friends and talking about a guy! sigh!

i don't think anyone is a fan of Barry by the way!

I am originally brom England. My mother was born In England then moved and met my dad and so fourth. When I was little though my mom gave me an accent tutor so I could have the accent and well i still kind of have it. I have never been to England though. I would love to though :smiley:

Do any of you live in England? well i know porter doesnt coz she said she moved. U shud come over and visit, really great at the moment, sunny and warm, been sun bathing all afternoon and writing my first chapter of my fic! Please go read it!

Back