Sci-Fi Enigma (2009)

Title: Enigma

Tagline: The Truth Lies Within

Genre: Science Fiction

Director: Matt Shumway, Jason Shumway

Cast: Nadia Salamanca, Ventura Alvarez

Release: 2009-05-30

Runtime: 42

Plot: Floating dead in space, transport ship Genesis become an unsolvable mystery. All hands on board have been killed. What began as a simple transport mission for the crew of the Genesis, ends with not only their bloodshed, but the loss of an important military prisoner. The people of earth are in a time of crisis. They are waging war against a far superior opponent, an alien race called the Cnidarians. After a bloody assault on a military ship, the Vendetta, USSM special forces were able to capture their first Cnidarian prisoner, code named 71099. But commonly known through out the fleet as Ediolon, the phantom. Realizing that a military transport would be too obvious of a target to their enemy, the USSM enlisted the freelance ship Genesis, commanded by Nathaniel J Rhys to secretly transport the prisoner to the high security prison located on Mars' moon Demos. The ship never arrived.
Enigma (2009)

Hello all,

We wanted to share the trailer for our new film called "Enigma"

It's a low budget film, but you wouldn't know that from looking at it.
if you like it tell your friends and give us a good rating!

Thanks
The Shumway Brothers

I enjoyed the trailer. It looks very interesting. I have a Screenplay I finished that is awesome. your movie is exactly the type of talent Im looking for.

I found this little gem and had to post about it. Love the ship designs! At only 42 minutes it makes me want for a full length feature film or even a new TV Series. Lots of value went into this and the creators should be commended.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hold on, this is commercial in bandwidth. But 1- there is no mention of a big dumb object like T.H.X. B- Chow Yun Phat and Wannatanbe should have shattered that Alturian and 3C- Witty I am.