Enough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moriel

Banned
Stop it everyone. I'm so tired of this. Just stop. I'm sick of getting 3-10 PMs and IMs a day regarding this s***. Stop telling me to leave everyone alone. Stop telling me that everyone left because of me. Just stop for the last f***ing time. I can't take it anymore. I'm not leaving no matter what you do to try to get me to leave. It won't work. Leave me the hell alone and stop blaming me for everything. If you have a problem with me, keep it to yourself and shut the hell up about it already.

~Moriel

Moriel I'm glad to here ur not leaving (sota) well see the reson i say that is....................................People arn't gonna stop and i dont wanna get u mad......

This sux,Guys dont you think that its getting a little bit out of hand.I mean if all those people left,how can it all be Moriel's fault. :angry:

-yojo

Elizabeth said:
Moriel I'm glad to here ur not leaving (sota) well see the reson i say that is....................................People arn't gonna stop and i dont wanna get u mad......
Do you think I don't already know this? I am so f***ing tired of having to leave and put up with ppl bashing me. Everybody is either bashing me, insulting me, or blaming me for everything.

No.. actually it's ok...

and for everyone who wants to tell me what I b**** I am for making everybody leave...

I will not reply to your PMs anyway, once I see what they're about, they will be deleted before I even read the whole thing.

Moriel said:
Elizabeth said:
Do you think I don't already know this? I am so f***ing tired of having to leave and put up with ppl bashing me. Everybody is either bashing me, insulting me, or blaming me for everything.
But its not ur fault....I really hate it when people do that :depressed: I feel reallyy bad for u :depressed: e-hugs

if you have a problem with these PMs, I suggest you either PM those individuals back or forward the messages to an administrator.

Elizabeth said:
Moriel said:
Elizabeth said:
But its not ur fault....I really hate it when people do that :depressed: I feel reallyy bad for u :depressed: e-hugs
In a way it is... because I started it... but it isn't my fault it got this bad...

if you have a problem with these PMs, I suggest you either PM those individuals back or forward the messages to an administrator.

yea, I will if I get more of them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back