• 2 - Fair

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 - Poor!

• 0 - Terrible!!

• Total voters
Aired tonight!! :D

I really liked this episode. It really got me interested in Locke, Sayid, and Kate's journey to find Jack...and next week looks really cool! I give this episode a 4 out of 5!

Too bad I looked at spoilers, otherwise next week's surprising character connection might actually have been surprising! Shame on me! :P Anyway, can't wait 'til next week! :woot:

What did you all think of it? :smiley:

I loved this episode. :D

Sawyer, Hurley, and the ping pong thing was so funny. No nicknames for a week. :lol:

The Sayid flashback was interesting and I liked Locke, Sayid, and Kate's search for Jack.

Can't wait for next week's episode.

Great episode! I finally felt like I was watching Lost, the last few episodes haven't been that good..

I have to admit that I had totally forgotten the man with the eye patch.. There is just way too much going on for my little brain, it can't remember everything! The ping pong game was a nice addition

It wasn't bad. 3, I guess. Locke is so stupid sometimes. :rolleyes: CLEARLY the guy was setting him up to press the button ("Oh, don't bother. You couldn't beat that...") and destroy all that USEFUL stuff. I still wonder if Sayid was telling taht woman the truth in the end. Or was he just waiting to say it to her alone? I wonder...

Bah. Poor Sawyer. The only entertaining part of their bit was when Jin came up with his penalty.

I'm wondering if Sayids flashbacks are "just" flashbacks (guides to how he acted in this ep), or if they have some deeper connection? Are that man, or that woman, connected to any other characters in some "losty" way or not? That would make them more interesting.

Back