Enterprise Spoilers Leaked

Kevin

Code Monkey
Staff member
Just how many time travel episodes can ST do? :confused:

Anyway, spoiler warning.... here's some information on the upcoming Enterprise episode "In a Mirror, Darkly":

Source: Scifi.com

The official Star Trek Web site has revealed details of the upcoming two-part Enterprise episode "In a Mirror, Darkly," which will feature a mysterious starship that bears an uncanny resemblance to the original series U.S.S. Enterprise. In spoilers for the episodes, which are slated to air on UPN April 15 and 22, the site reported that the action takes place entirely in the alternate universe first glimpsed in the original series episode "Mirror, Mirror" and alludes to the episode "The Tholian Web."

The first episode, which has completed production, features an alternate universe crew of the Terran Empire version of Enterprise, with Archer (Scott Bakula) playing first officer to an evil Capt. Forrest (Vaughn Armstrong). In the course of the episode, Archer leads a mutiny to take over Enterprise and head into Tholian space to capture a mysterious advanced starship. The ship turns out to be none other than the Constitution-class U.S.S. Defiant NCC-1764, which disappeared into a "spatial interphase" in Tholian space in "The Tholian Web." Creating the Defiant gave the show's designers a chance to replicate the look of the original series' starships in a full three-quarter-round set, the site reported. More details, and an image of the recreated Defiant bridge, can be found on the official Trek site.

The episodes are scheduled to air April 15 & April 22.

i will not read, i will not read, i will not read!!!

(now how do i lock this thread, to me personally, so i don't in a moment of weakness read it :smiley:

and i have no problem with more time travelling episodes, it tends to add complexity to the storylines, making the writers think more!

Back