Season 5 Entertainment Weekly ALIAS news

Ok guys, chill. Everyone has their own beliefs and opinions on this season. If they don't want to watch it anymore, that's their choice. Leave it at that please.

we're "chilling", just stating our opinion like everyone else. sure, people don't have to watch, im just saying that the reasons seem wrong and that its a little hypocrytical of those people to then complain about the season ending (those who do).

The reasons might seem wrong to you but it doesn't make them wrong to others. You can state your opinion just don't put people down just because they stopped watching the show. They still come on here and they don't need to see people disagreeing with their judgements. I wasn't pointing you out, it was a comment to everyone.

I don't want a war going on between people who watch the show now and people who've abandoned it.

end of discussion.

If the writers plan on bringing a lot of old characters back this season, I hope they have a reason to bring them back into the Alias storyline again.

The last thing I want is a bunch of self-contained episodes for the rest of the season!

If these characters end up coming back, they NEED to be involved in the plot, otherwise its almost pointless to bring them back again. That's just MY opinion, though.

What do you guys think?

-- Josh

Ok I think i said what i was agreeing to wron. I still watch the show every time it's on I just don't like that they killed Vaughn. And I don't think it's as good without him. And i want a HUGE finale. thats all i meant when I said i agreed.

If the writers plan on bringing a lot of old characters back this season, I hope they have a reason to bring them back into the Alias storyline again.

The last thing I want is a bunch of self-contained episodes for the rest of the season!

If these characters end up coming back, they NEED to be involved in the plot, otherwise its almost pointless to bring them back again. That's just MY opinion, though.

What do you guys think?
-- Josh

I think they will be brought back by a reason and not just pop up in the finale singing "My humps" with Jack or something.

If some of the characters who "died" comes back, its probarbly added to the storyline for this season. Like Irina can come back because they kinda added her for this season when they gave Lena Olin the line "Tell Sydney the truth" in the last season finale. Irina must know something about the Prophet Five story so they have allready asked her for help or they will need her help.

What do you guys think?
As long as they don't bring back the zombies, they can bring back whomever they want. I enjoyed Sark's return.

After years of watching soap operas and other long running TV dramas, I can tell you that bringing back popular characters does guarantee a good story.

Just don't sacrific the story for the guest star. S4 would have had a better ending if they would have played out whatever plan it was that Jack and Arvin had been hatching. It was so obvious that it had nothing to do with Elaine spying on the girls, all of their life. Bringing back the popular guest star did not help those last two episodes.

White_Rabbit, I feel your pain. I don't mind people not liking the show. I just don't want to read about it continiously.

What is really sad is how deep into the media this negativity has gotten. There are a lot of people who put in a lot of hard work on this show and if they read these boards it has to be hard on them. If you are not appreciated, it starts to show. That all being said, I have faith in the Alias cast and crew, that they do care about their work product and they put a lot of pride into what they are doing.

I for one appreciate their hard work. They have my support to the very end of the series. If they stop deleting Jack scenes I'll like them even more. I might even buy the DVDs.

I hope that the final episode WILL be a good one, the best of season 4 and 5. I'm hoping. As for the cancellation I'm close to devistated. I've been a fan since day one. I hope the ending is as good as it sounds.

Im really glad that all the stories will be tied up, espeacially the rambaldi storyline. At least there not leaving any lose ends. Im sad that will have to wait till March though to see new eps. :(

Alias reinvents itself again—as a canceled show
After taking another look at this article, I wondered what EW meant by "Alias reinvents itself again..."

Has something like that ever been mentioned before? Did Alias ever reinvent itself? I don't see how it could've.

Does anyone know what they mean?...or what I'm talking about?

Here's my ratings for the seasons of alias:

1. S2
2. S1
3. S4
4. S3(I call this season, "We really need Irina back season.")

-I can't rate S5 until that season ends, who knows it might end up at #2 or #3.

those are my exact favorites!!! Season 2 was the best!!!! It was the beginning for everything. Syd's relantionship shaky, crazy relan. w/ her mom, her and Vaughn!!!! and hte end of SD-6. THats my all time fav. Season $ is my fav too. Vaughn proposes!!:smiley:

Back