C & C Entrance to hell?

Da Big E

Cadet
Just made this using Apophysis (running under Wine on my ubuntu machine). Did a bit of retouching in Gimp, but nothing major.

Entrance_to_Hell__by_DaBigE.png

;)

Really nice fractal dude. I so gotta learn how to use that program, I have had it installed for a couple of years and never really got into it..... I think this piece is the inspiration I need to get into it.

EA.manunited999 said:
really nice IMO

Thanks Manunited

.EmergenC said:
ya great job and fits the discription too IMO llol

Yeah, tahnks. Couldn't really think of what to cal it lmao

JunkieMan said:
really cool, focal is good, depth is good. light is also good :D good job!

Thanks Junkie.

DAV said:
Really nice fractal dude. I so gotta learn how to use that program, I have had it installed for a couple of years and never really got into it..... I think this piece is the inspiration I need to get into it.

Also thanks Dav. Apophysis is really easy to use. Very easy to learn too.

ok.......
If there is sin, and hell is sin.
And God forgives all sin, then there wouldn't be any sin right.
So that means there is no hell?
Wouldn't it?

memose said:
ok.......
If there is sin, and hell is sin.
And God forgives all sin, then there wouldn't be any sin right.
So that means there is no hell?
Wouldn't it?

i see where your going but God forgives your sin but you still go to hell if you don't truly believe in him and there is still sin on earth, the only place there is no sin is in heaven but ya its an interesting topic

I dont know ,there are many ways of looking at it.
Personally i think there was a jesus, and he did guide people, but all these things about his powers, and lifting water.
Controlling snakes etc, i don't think is so real, and are just storys made up from a lot of different scrips.
Making the bible.

Fact: the Bible is actual just a lot of scripts form alot of people.

memose said:
I dont know ,there are many ways of looking at it.
Personally i think there was a jesus, and he did guide people, but all these things about his powers, and lifting water.
Controlling snakes etc, i don't think is so real, and are just storys made up from a lot of different scrips.
Making the bible.

Fact: the Bible is actual just a lot of scripts form alot of people.

No the bible is not a whole bunch of scripts or at least not the New Testament isn't ( which is all about Jesus btw) and that was all written by his apostles (disciples) and they practically lived w/ him so i believed a lot of it is actually true

Back