Season 2 Ep.13

I copied the exact thing from http://www.vartanho.com/spoilers/phaseone.html

Syd and Vaughn are in a quiet alcove at the CIA. Vaughn tells her that he has to say something, which is going to be either obvious or presumptous. He tells her that this isn't working and he doesn't know what to do. He says that every time they meet, all he wants to do is kiss her and take her away from this life. She agrees that it's hard to remember what they're supposed to be discussing, and he says that that makes his point. She asks if he's trying to say they shouldn't be working together. He says that he thought that, but then thought that they're great together, and they'll destroy the Alliance sooner together. He says he was hoping she'd have an idea what to do about it. Weiss interrupts them in "the flirting corner" and reminds them that, hello, they have a big National Security meeting. They go because they have to, despite the electricity of the moment. In the meeting, Kendall says that Sloane has been missing for two weeks and the Alliance has picked someone to be his replacement as the head of SD-6. His name is Anthony Geiger, and he's 60ish and severe-looking. The CIA and FBI have no information about him. Kendall tells Syd and Jack that their assignment is to get close to Geiger, since with Sloane gone they don't have an "in" with the SD-6 inner circle.

At SD-6, Sydney comes in and sees Geiger in Sloane's office. Dixon tells her he doesn't like what's happening. Sydney goes in to see Geiger and introduces herself. Geiger asks her to tell him about Danny Hecht. As you might expect, this unnerves her. She tells him about her telling Danny the truth and Sloane having him killed. Geiger says that wasn't what he wanted to know; he wants to know about *Danny*. She's even more unnerved. She says Danny was studying to be a pediatric cardiologist because his younger brother had a heart condition. Geiger wonders why she came back to SD-6 after they killed Danny and tried to kill her. If his bosses killed his wife, he wouldn't be at work the next day. She says it was her fault and she's loyal to the agency. He replies "Apparently." [insert ominous music here, I'm sure] Sark comes up to her as she's leaving her meeting with Geiger. Sark seems nervous and says that the new boss has a "dreadful personality." He says that his meeting with Geiger left him as unnerved as Sydney looks. She denies being unnerved. Sark says that "we all have secrets" and glances back at Sloane/Geiger's office.

One word...well three.....

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! </span>:woot: :woot: :woot:

Krazed :ninja:

mdw said:
I am soooooooooo psyched!!   :woot:  :woot:

But did I miss something.....what happened to Sloan?

Yeah, what happened to him? But <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>OH MY GOD!!! GO VAUGHN!!! :jump: </span>

Perhaps *serious* -_- he has finally realize the slimy swine he is and beat himself with a fruitcake..or beter yet threw himself off a bridge! :cheers: lol!

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>A</span><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>G</span>

:boxing:

LOL Agent GoodNight.

i wanna know what happened, and i hope that whole thing with Vaughn saying that stuff to Syd doesnt ruin everything, that would suck

Thankyou! <o> lol

I hope it doesn't but The way he says it I just hope it doesn't come out so forward..it would kinda ruin it it's like saying

"Sydney Bristow the daughter of a woman who killed my mother I am so totaly in love with you it's sick I am on the verge of stalker... be mine or I will literally shoot myself!" lol oh geez!

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>A</span><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>G</span>

I think it's a little fast. I mean still if this show is going to last a long time, I don't think they should make a move yet. Cuz then the saexual tension is gone and the show will just be blah.. even though it is spy stuff. Unless they do admit feelnigs and then the wirters make something horrible or something bad happen then o.k for a plot I'm alright but this is too early

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>A</span><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>A</span>

I agree...that's kinda what I meant. I think it's time for them to admit how they feel about each other, but it would take some of the fun out of the show if they make a move. :P

I think something should happen .. but just don't admit any feelings cuz well that's like throwing away some sexualy tension. Maybe they could share a forbiddon kiss on a mission but no feelnigs yet plez!

AG

Remember....JJ likes to keep us teased!!! He will throw us Syd/Vaughn shippers a bone every so often to keep us panting for more. Then just when they are....this close.......something will pull them away! But keep in mind that is what keeps us coming back for more every time.

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

LOL......I wonder if you can really go insane by having to much anticipation built up inside you........JJ seems to want to try!

Back