Season 5 Ep 14 Script Pages

aaaa i'm so sad that lauren and sark get together... i luv sark and hate lauren but i must say that this will help in getting syd and vaughn back together and i am a shipper and always will be! :D

Thanx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im can't wait for sunday either! great spoilers i have had trouble finding them on the website! I'm having trouble using this website am i in a active chat or something?

Cool! Thanx a bunch! Finally, Alias is back on it's normal schedule! I hate it when they make us wait like 3 weeks. The spoilers are the only things keeping me sane!

Thanks DD! I've missed the spoiler script pages. ^_^

<sarcasm>I just looooove how Lauren is hopping on Sark every chance she gets, while telling Syd to stay away from her husband. It's such an endearing quality of hers.</sarcasm>

OMG THNX SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i've been waiting forever for a RILLY GOOOD SPOILER n den the site was off (n) SOOO tnx a lot... OMG LAUREN i dun kno how she can have the nerve to say that to syd den go and jump on top of SARK!!! omg but anywayz i can't wait... 3 weeks is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy to long

o felgercarb i should not have read that because now i need more!!!!!!!!!!! i just wish it would be sunday already!1 thank you soo much! :D i just wish syd would have slap laurn or sum

Well, that sounds interesting. I think I could like this whole Lauren-Sark thing. And Sydney's line about "if your marraige is in trouble, leave me out of it and take it up with your husband" was awesome! GO SYD!!!!

*gags*

Yeah mmmkay...Lauren needs to be killed off....either that or leave our damn ALIAS boys alone.

Gag bag anyone?

Sptfire86 said:
*gags*

Yeah mmmkay...Lauren needs to be killed off....either that or leave our damn ALIAS boys alone.

Gag bag anyone?
I need one! Seriously. This Lark is absolutely disgusting and totally killing my Sark-love. I can't wait til he puts a bullet in her head (y)

I thought Lauren looked hot in her auburn tresses. And, didn't we see Syd's wig on a previous ep? The one where she goes as a chemistry student trying to sell a method to concoct more addictive drugs?

Back