Season 3 Ep 14 Title w/ Spoilers

HIGHLIGHT TEXT FOR SPOILER said:
I read on another thread (or was it SD-1?) that sides from Ep. 14 show Lauren and Sark working together. Lauren orders Sark to kill Syd and Vaughn. The guy Sark hires misses his shot (intended for Syd and Vaughn), Lauren shoots the guy herself.

Could this be the obvious choice for the mole (Lauren)? Or is there still someone else out there who wroks for the Covenant?

Two more days to go...

When I see "Blowback" I think "whale". Why is that? (blowhole + humpback?? My brain is weird.)

The definitions of "blowback" are:

1. The backpressure in an internal-combustion engine or a boiler.

2. Powder residue that is released upon automatic ejection of a spent cartridge or shell from a firearm.

3. The effect caused by recirculation into the source country of disinformation previously planted abroad by that country's intelligence service in an effort to mislead the government of another country.

My guess is #3

3. The effect caused by recirculation into the source country of disinformation previously planted abroad by that country's intelligence service in an effort to mislead the government of another country.

My guess is #3

Same here...I'm thinking Lauren with the Covenent to decieve the CIA... :D I would die happy if that happened...go evil Lauren go, leave Vaughn! ;)

From BitterPill~I've just seen sides for episode 14......Lauren and Sark are working together....Lauren orders someone to kill Syd and Vaughn, and after he shoots a round at them and misses, Lauren shoots a round into the guy and kills him.
O.K. I've read more of the sides, and....I think Sloane and Barnett have something going on. All I have is a phone conversation between the two of them. Sloane says he'll meet her for dinner at 8. She doesn't think it's a good idea.

Sloane: You shouldn't dine alone. That would be criminal. I hope you'll join me.

Now for the Lauren and Sark part.....they are at the same Digital Storage facility Syd and Vaughn are.

Sark: You are so controlling.

Lauren stern)Move it! I'm right behind you.

Then a bit later is the part I told you about with Lauren trying to get the Vault Manager to kill Syd and Vaughn.

Then comes this(after she kills the Manager)....Lauren charges up the stairs, below her the stairwell door bangs open-Lauren stays tight to the wall, making sure she cannot be seen by Sydney and Vaughn, who she knows are after her. She then bursts through a door into a parking garage.....Lauren finds a blue mustang with tinted windows idling nearby-Sark at the wheel. Lauren hops in and the car screeches away.

Holy Hera! This is huge stuff! Amen for spoilers!! I love them!!!

Something I noticed, though, is Sark's line. "You are so controlling" That doesn't sound like "partner talk" to me, it sounds like a whiny boyfriend. Just something I noticed.....

Wow...Do Syd and Vaughn know who they're after?  Because that would mean their relationship will move ahead even faster than I thought, if they find out so early about Lauren.  Or are they just chasing the "bad guy" not knowing that it's Lauren?

And if that part about Barnett is right, does that mean she's the CIA mole?  That would be really interesting.  But we haven't seen her for awhile, have we?  Has she even been in this season?  I can't recall.

I just read bluepill's spoilers over at TWoP and I'm seriously hoping they're false. As much as I intensely dislike Lauren, I think it's a cop-out for her to suddenly turn evil, even though it's what quite a few people have thought would happen since she was introducted. It just seems like the easy way out, and it's not really fair to David's character. Sark has so much potential, and it's being wasted. I'm crossing my fingers and hoping that this next ep is mind blowing, but in a good way.

aliasluver47 said:

My guess is #3

Same here...I'm thinking Lauren with the Covenent to decieve the CIA... :D I would die happy if that happened...go evil Lauren go, leave Vaughn! ;)
thats what my theory was! My theory was that Lauren is a lot like Irina. Like she works for the NSA but is married to a CIA officer(Vaughn)...probably cuz she works for the covenant and she married vaughn because of his relationship with Syd. OMG i think i'm right! She married Vaughn becuase maybe she wanted to be sure she was "dead" and to lead him away from her. And also to collect intelligence. :eek:

you know how Jack said "you and i have something in common-we both lost the woman we love only to discover she really isn't dead" (to vaughn)----maybe they have more than one thing in common :eek:

Damn i'm good! lol :lol:

Barnett being the mole would be interesting, but I like the idea of the definition- false information to mislead a country. Of course, we probably are thinking that it's going to be some big thing, but it'll be some really little minor thing- remember Firebomb (episode 2.16) from last year? Great title, minor thing

now i can't remember everything i wanted to ask...but where are the spoilers saying all of this stuff about vaugn and sydney being after lauren, what are "sides", and who is barnett?? :confused:
sorry for being so inquisitive :D
alexa

xMel said:
Re Bitterpill's spoilers:
What a random character to bring back! The last time we saw Barnett was pre-phase one, right? How is she connected to Sloane? Eww. I hope shes not his new love interest.  :ermm: I was hoping it would be Emily...
If it means that neither Sydney (Julia), Lauren, or Allison is Sloane's love interest, then I'm breathing a HUGE sigh of relief. Yeah, it'll still be gross to see him with anybody, but at least she's closer to him in age than the others. Because I don't think there's much chance of ever seeing Emily again. But you never know, I guess...Dead people on Alias don't ever seem to stay dead. ^_^

Just a thought.... do we know if Syd and Vaughn know Lauren is bad, and that she is the one that orders them killed? Maybe that is why the marriage is not over by episode 15, because he is unaware that she is bad? Just a possibility.

xMel said:
Re Bitterpill's spoilers:
What a random character to bring back! The last time we saw Barnett was pre-phase one, right? How is she connected to Sloane? Eww. I hope shes not his new love interest. :ermm: I was hoping it would be Emily...

Anyways thanks for the title Deputy Director!
It isn't so random... she is married to Ken Olin in real life.

u know i didn't even think about the fact that when she was getting back her memories and she fought lauren...i just figured it was because she secretly hated her.

but wow what if she really was apart of her past :thinking:

Back