Season 5 Ep 15 Script Pages

I was just thinking, and this might be waaaaay to "out there" but what if that certain someone that Sark has worked that Vaughn is meeting on the plane turns out to be Lauren!! okay its just a stupid theory

Alias24-7-365 said:
Vaughn as Sark, complete with leather jacket and British accent? Swoon.
Hehe, we must be sharing some sort of psychic connection because I was thinking exactly those words. Swoon is right!

Am I getting this straight then? It appears Ryan has something against Sark, so the whole thing was a setup to kill Sark. But of course since Vaughn is on the plane, the CIA can't let that happen (plus, you know, all the innocents they must protect--God, I sound like Charmed. Blech.). And Jack killing Ryan and Sydney finally nearly witnessing one of Jack's less, ahem, moral activities is gonna be awesome. (Echoing Adam Brody's breathy line reading of "awesome" when he asks Ryan about having sex. Hehe, I watch too much tv, and keep starting sentences with a conjunction. I'm an English major; this is not good.)

Anyway, coming back from TangentLand, thank you, DD! These script pages are actually making me excited for the next few episodes, which is hard to do these days, sadly.

boyscout12 said:
I was just thinking, and this might be waaaaay to "out there" but what if that certain someone that Sark has worked that Vaughn is meeting on the plane turns out to be Lauren!! okay its just a stupid theory
Didn't you just love that beat they had after Ryan said he needed to meet with the new co-head of the North American cell? It's just like when Vaughn asked Lauren "What are you doing...asking Sydney out to dinner?" when Lauren was trying to peek at his file during Crossings. You know the writers are expecting viewers across the nation to think Ryan's going to reveal Lauren's name. Sadly not. I want that witch to die, the sooner, the better.

lol vaughn into sark!!!!!!!! lol but why can't Jack kill that guy?? or why is syd disappointed?? lol i dunno its weird LOL just the Vaughn pretending to be Sark i can picture it lol but anywayz can't wait for this eppy
tnx DD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Once again , thanks for posting that DD!!
Sounds like a great epi , can't wait for Vaughn to pretend he's sark!!!

ahh, damn it! I'm such a weakling! so much for spoiler freeness! (and so much for only working on my english paper....)

British Vaughn.....nice. very nice. ^_^ Thanks DD! :smiley:

:lol: haha Brittany gave in! *dances* now get back to working on your english paper :P
--Mandy :angelic:

Spike said:
What if Vartan sucks at doin english accents? This could be worse than David Boreanez trying to make Angel sound "irish". But the concept sounds funny enough.
He doesn't suck at being British. He was Lancelot in "The Mists of Avalon" TV mini-series. He had longish hair and was GORGEOUS! I can't wait. Accents are always my favorite. Plus, if Vaughn is like Sark his has to be lookin' might bad-a**. :smiley:

boyscout12 said:
hmmm....love the idea. dont think it would be but love it nonetheless!

Wow thanks so much!!!!!! I can't wait to see this episode! Especially Vaughn's fake accent and pretending to be Sark! :lol:

Back