Season 5 Ep 17 Script Pages

YAY!!!! I'M SO HAPPY!!!! :D
..When Vaughn said that he wasn't happy!

of course he isn't! He should be with Sydney!!! :D

Not with that b****.. gosh how much i hate her.. :angry:

and the watch-thing.. arggh!! I think I'm gonna throw the tv out when i see her face in it! :Ph34r:

OK, so I'll probably be shot for saying this but: I don't want Vaughn & Syd back together so quickly. I mean, Syd stayed undercover for TWO YEARS with the psycho squad because she saw him with Lauren. He needs to know that--I need to see her lay him out one more time (not literally) so he can REALLY understand what SHE suffered without him. Anyway, enough of my soapbox...

Here's my question: Why would Jack choose Senator Reed as the person to reveal his suspicion to??? Does he even know him that well?? That seems odd to me. Why not tell Syd or even Dixon would listen at this point...bizarre. :confused:

SuperSydney said:
OK, so I'll probably be shot for saying this but: I don't want Vaughn & Syd back together so quickly. I mean, Syd stayed undercover for TWO YEARS with the psycho squad because she saw him with Lauren. He needs to know that--I need to see her lay him out one more time (not literally) so he can REALLY understand what SHE suffered without him. Anyway, enough of my soapbox...

Here's my question: Why would Jack choose Senator Reed as the person to reveal his suspicion to??? Does he even know him that well?? That seems odd to me. Why not tell Syd or even Dixon would listen at this point...bizarre. :confused:
I agree with you! I mean of course I want Syd and Vaughn together and I know that eventually they will be, but I think Vaughn should have to fight to get Syd back... not just divorce Lauren and run to Syd

And your question about Jack makes me wonder what he is up to?

I think fixing the watch will be just as symbolic as when it quit. By that I mean, it will be the day that Vaughn fixes the situation between Lauren and himself by revealing that "it's not working - I'm not happy". It will be the beginning of fixing his realationship with Syd. The Day The Watch Started To Work Again....Was The Day Vaughn Dumped Lauren! Hey it works for me too! Look at all the time they have to make up for... How do you mend a broken heart??? Fix a watch!.... Time stood still when they were apart...I could go on and on! Sorry. :D

I love the script pages.

wow when I read lauren fixed the watch, my mind just exploded and now I have such hate, such digust, I JUST WANT HER DEAD!!! HAHAHAAadasf

im ok.

:blink:

really.

anyhoo thanks for the spoliers, I runined my promise to stop reading them but hell, its just so fun :D

Wow this episode looks amazing! But JJ had to touch the watch. He couldn't leave it alone could he.He just has to make us S/V shippers very angery and destroying the last shred of what Syd meant to Vaughn but at the same time her do this makes him realize he doesn't want to be with her so that is always great.

It's not the worse thing that could happen. Lauren is running around
sexying Sark up and killing people. :lol:

Lauren should know that if Michael wanted the watch fixed he would have
done it himself or Syd would have done it. Nice thing but nail in the
coffin? :eek:

what a f*ckin b*tch! geez watched fixed, whats her problem!!! and i am so happy vaughn is actually breaking up with her, before even realizing shes a witch! ya know
cant wait for the episode 2 weeks( i think)

fearlesswe said:
What's so bad about her getting the watch fixed? She doesn't no the
story behind it. It was a nice thing to do so he could still wear it.
wat??? do u even watch the show at all? even if u dnt, u obviously did not read the transcript thats wat u responded to!:

LAUREN (CONT'D)
I realized I forgot the anniversary of
your father's death. I felt terribly and
wanted to do something special to make up
for it.
(off the WATCH)
It's the watch he gave you. I had it
fixed.

PUSH IN on Vaughn, holding the watch -- the one that stopped
when he met Sydney. Lauren has literally destroyed the
singular moment in his life. His eyes suddenly find
Lauren's, holding them steadily for the first time.

um, heello? thats wats wrong with her fixing the watch! lol plus shes evil and witchy and b**chy to begin with!

She fixed the watch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats it let me at her, she needs to be torn limb from limb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :boxing: :starwars:

This is so awesome! I can't wait until Sunday! This show just keeps getting better and better! I can't wait to see lauren get dumped on her big booty! :groupwave: I am so sad the season is almost over! I hope they bring Syd and Vaugn :love: back together before the season ends!!!

I can't believe the :pig: fixed the watch! She is such a witch!!!!

Back