Season 5 Ep 18 Script Pages

Oh man... Alias should be on right now... grrrr!!! I can't wait for next week's ep. I wish that Vaughn would just snap out of it and see what is so obvious to everybody but him. I'm not so sure that Sark is actually gonna kill Lauren though. Anyways... awesome spoilers... thanks so much DD

OMG I no i have responded like twice, BUT THIS IS SO GREAT!!!
One of u guys said "off with Lauren's head" That'd be funny if in the eppy, she said, "let them eat cake!"

However, I dont think that Lauren will be killed off, because supposedly, she is to brain wash Vaughn... NOOOOOOOOOOOO!! :banghead: I AM SO MAD AT LAUREN RIGHT NOW I COULD JUST...... ARGGGHHHH!

You never respected me. Never thought I
was worthy of your daughter

Can't wait to see the episode. My gosh , i don't believe Vaughn will be mad at Sydney.

Vaughn is definitely not like Jack. Jack will do everything for Sydney while Vaughn wouldn't. Vaughn will regret what he said to Sydney when he learns the truth about Lauren. I think this will be the best episode ever. (y)

:sorry: <---what I better hear come out of Vaughn's mouth for being a buttmunch to Syd... That being said, the poor guy is just trying to be a good husband and stick up for his wife. I can't wait for the J/V dialogue!

Varya I love yur avatar!! :D carol was my favourite er charachter too!! she's soo good!! too bad she went!!
but doug and carol were the first couple i was ever a shipper of...FYI
i know it isn't alias...sorry!! :P

Just what I needed to pick me up! :D
Vaughn is so in denial. It really makes me mad he would even accuse Syd of making something like that up. Like he never even really knew her. This just strenghtens my resolve that I don't want V/S back together this season. She must make him suffer like she has. :angry:

jen47 said:
Vuaghn is so dense!! If Lauren is with her mom in England burying her father, why the heck is her HUSBAND not with her to help her "mourn?" Ugh, Vaughn. Listen to Sydney- then make out with her ;)
haha!! but in know what'ya mean...i thought that just as i was reading it...how can a person be so BLIND???
besides, isn't this what he wants?? it's just another good reason why to drop her and go back 2 syd!!! ahhhh!! *frustrated*

thanks for the pages
But, I'm at the point I wish they would introduce a man for Syd, Vaughn doesnt deserve her he's a jerk!! :angry:

VAUGHN
You never respected me. Never thought I
was worthy of your daughter. So, I'm not
surprised that you're so quick to believe
that Lauren is betraying me... But,
whether or not you or Sydney believe me --
I know the life I'm living. I know the
woman I'm married to. Lauren is not
Irina.
(and with utter disdain)
And I am definitely not you.

Off Vaughn, defiant.

OMG! That is brutal! I almost want Jack to kick his ass for talking to him with such disrespect! LOL! But I know Vaughn is in denial!

God,do I love Jack! I love it when he is so open,it is so rare! I am going to love seeing this episode! :D

omg!!! thanks soooo much
cant wait until this ep.

vaughn is gonna feel so stupid when he finds out its true :eek:
I HATE LAUREN!!!

thanks for posting
~ALY~ :woot:

Thanks for posting! I CANNOT WAIT to see this episode. I dont think i can wait until Sunday. :blink:

After all, she was my wife.
(letting this land)
I don't regret having married her. I
have Sydney because of our time together

AWWWW! We love our SPYDADDY!!!!!!!!! :love: :thud: :stretcher:

You are right michy, let Vaughn suffer... He's so unfair. He's accusing Sydney of making up story... Cant' wait to see the episode.... I love SARK.... he's amazing. :D

He's in denial. We can't think of his reaction in a simple manner. For him to admit the truth about his sham of a marriage, he must reach down to the core of his being. Think about it this way. When Syd resurfaced, don't you think he had even an ounce of regret about not waiting for her. I'm sure he cried over spilt milk even a little. And we all know how hard it is to admit defeat... but if that defeat came in the form of deception, that's even harder to admit.

WOW!! I can't believe Jack is going to open up so much to Vaughn...and Vaughn turns around & acts like a total @$$. I hope Sydney slaps him across the face for accusing her of calling Lauren a spy out of jealousy. How insulting!!!

(y) Thanks for the info, Deputy Director!!!

Back