Season 5 Ep. 19 Spoiler

-In episode 19 titled "Hourglass," Syd learns she has a sister via the affair between Sloane and Irina and this sister is 'the passenger'.-

Got that from Vartanho.com

so this whole thing that slone believes sydney is his daughter could be mistaken for the fact that syd has a sister?

well someone isn't telling the truth. either slone is publically going mad or lauren could be set up for that sister position?

do you think that maybe lauren is suppose to be the "passenger."

that doesn't make sense.

I don't know how I feel about this.

If it's true, depending on how they pull it off, it could be really cool.

I'm not really optimistic about it though. I don't think this plot point can carry the weight of the whole season. Instead of being the camel, it could very well be the straw, instead.

if i haven't already said so I predicted Syd was going to have a sis, I even wrote a fan fic about her sis.......wow I am the AMAZING PROPHET!!

dangerous_agent said:
if i haven't already said so I predicted Syd was going to have a sis, I even wrote a fan fic about her sis.......wow I am the AMAZING PROPHET!!
Wow, that's great!

You're just as predictable as the rest of the Alias writing team! <_<

:lame:

puke puke pukey puke.

lame lame lame...sister..everyone's gonna be freaking related....just bring back irina...and ill be happy

Im just posting here to cover up the title of one of the threads. It gives away the spoiler and the non spoiler people are gonna give us hell if they see it. I like the idea of her having a sister. It all comes down to family anyway.

Isn't Lauren going to be too old? I read somewhere that the sister would have to be about 25 if SpyMom was pregnant when she disappeared.

I STILL hate the idea of a sister and this AM I came up with another reason why.

Presumably, Irina had to have some clue that the sister was really the one from the prophecy. In that case, she has allowed Syd to be tortured, interogated, imprisoned etc. all while protecting the sister. It makes me sick and very angry. To sacrifice one daughter in the name of another all for some prophecy...grrr!

No Sloane likely heard something about his daughter from Conrad that monk in Tibet. I'm betting that he made the assumption Conrad meant Syd because he is unaware Irina ever had another daughter.

Conrad must also have revealed something to Sloane about Irina's purpose

Sister = bad

lilroo442 said:
-In episode 19 titled "Hourglass," Syd learns she has a sister via the affair between Sloane and Irina and this sister is 'the passenger'.-

Got that from Vartanho.com
damn i'm good. i thought she may have had a sibling

blondee said:
going mad or lauren could be set up for that sister position?

do you think that maybe lauren is suppose to be the "passenger."
well, if lauren turns out to be the sister, vaughn will go nuts :banghead:
i hope she (lauren) isn't...if she is, (like maybe she's adopted by the reeds) then that wud be interesting to watch! :lol:

i don't think i'm crazy about this sister thing tho. :thinking:

sloane could not have had a baby with irina. he said he had the affair with her around the same time that she became pregnant with sydney. they could have had an affair later, but the only way sydney could have a sister that was sloanes daughter, would be for her to have a twin and both of them be sloane's kids. far fetched, i think...but I dunno.

Back