Episode 1.13 - End of the Tunnel

OMG, OMFG, I'm pissed. I hated the ending. And duuuude, ABBBBBRRRRUUUUUUZZZZIIIIIIIIIIII :cry: *prays he's alive* And if T-Bag tries to hurt Michael, I'll cut off his phallus and shove it down his throat :angry:

HAHAHA. This is why I love you, Jaimie. :D

Um. Yeah. Abruzzi isn't dead. I was grateful for the hope they gave us for him (at LEAST!) by the end of this ep... And the scene at the beginning with the chopper and stuff.. COMPLETELY mind-numbingly dramatic and tragic and sooo emotional... all wrapped up in one scary ball. It was an INSANE way to start an episode, and it completely worked. But I think I had a stroke lol.

Overall, basically, this episode was just so depressing. Luckily, we had known or foreseen most of the bad stuff happening (Linc being in the SHU during the escape, Hale being killed before he can help V, Abruzzi being hurt). But it didn't really help much. I was still just really sad throughout. I bawled when Hale died, even though every inch of me was completely prepared for his death. And I bawled at the end, with Linc and Michael so close yet so far away... It's just... it TEARS THE HEARTSTRINGS. Is what it does. :cry: Seriously, yo. That episode... was whack. -_- And that is a technical term.

I just watched it...literally. But I'm too drained from the episode (that show wears you out) and too tired in general to post anything that would remotely make sense here now.

But I will sometime tomorrow...there is much to discuss.

The part where Lincoln hit his head against the wall and it transitioned to Michael hitting his head on the wall was a cute habit to watch! I'm gonna hit the back of my head against the wall the next time I'm frustrated too.

I do feel bad for Hale, but I feel like he should have known it was coming. I would think he would be smart enough not tell his wife EXACTLY where he was going, could have told her a different place. Aww his wife... she's could be dead too. (n)

So that's what C-Note needed the postcards for. That's so sweet. Sucre should have came up with the same idea. :lol:

And what is T-Bag thinking? Cutting Michael won't help them escape. 🇳🇴 Ohh and that cop is coming their way.

My husband actually watched this one with me! :lol: He watched the first few and then gave up and then he watched this one since they're escaping. He didn't like the part where Michael had to cut that pill out of himself either. Yuck. I realized that the cross marked something he needed, at least.

Loved the brotherly connection. :D Thank goodness that Lincoln didn't trust Veronica to "make the system work"! I sure wouldn't trust it at that point, would you? I was, "Let her do her thing, but go with Plan B!"

I was sad that Abruzzi was the one to leave, too. But I had thought it over and figured that he was a likely casualty--I decided T-Bag was too much a love-to-hate-em option to lose and we hadn't gotten enough out of too many of the others yet. The other option was Sucre . . . Of course, once the conversion was on, it was tipped off. ;) But at least he's not dead yet, so he might still have a role to play later on--he might have a bone to pick with T-Bag . . . I wonder if the redemption shoe might wind up on the other foot. Wouldn't that be ironic? :lol: It's hard to imagine a reformed T-Bag, though . . . (shudder)

At least we don't have to wait until May for new eps--they said March at the end of the episode! :D So if it's a long wait, it could have been longer. But what a cliffhanger! My husband went, "What, you're going to leave it there?!" All I could think was, "This could have been it! What if they never ordered the 'back nine'?!" Whew. :lol:
✌️

Great episode. I just wish FOX would pair it with "24" starting in January. If you're a fan of the action/suspense/drama genre, those two hours couldn't get any better. But hey, at least it isn't May.

I was, "Let her do her thing, but go with Plan B!"
Haha totally. :lol: I was thinking the exact same thing. ^_^

I was sad that Abruzzi was the one to leave, too. But I had thought it over and figured that he was a likely casualty--I decided T-Bag was too much a love-to-hate-em option to lose and we hadn't gotten enough out of too many of the others yet. The other option was Sucre . . . Of course, once the conversion was on, it was tipped off. ;) But at least he's not dead yet, so he might still have a role to play later on--he might have a bone to pick with T-Bag . . . I wonder if the redemption shoe might wind up on the other foot. Wouldn't that be ironic? :lol: It's hard to imagine a reformed T-Bag, though . . . (shudder)
(y) (y) Yep yep. I doubt T-Bag will reform. But the rest of it... yeah. I can see Abruzzi turning into a enemy to the escapees, since he was shafted. I kinda like that twist, even though I loved sympathetic!Abruzzi. :love:

At least we don't have to wait until May for new eps--they said March at the end of the episode! :D So if it's a long wait, it could have been longer. But what a cliffhanger! My husband went, "What, you're going to leave it there?!"
Haha yeah. :mellow: Gawd.

Great episode. I just wish FOX would pair it with "24" starting in January. If you're a fan of the action/suspense/drama genre, those two hours couldn't get any better. But hey, at least it isn't May.
Eek. That would be too much. Not that anyone'd be forced to watch both, but oy. After watching one, ain't no way I'd stick around to watch a second one! :shocked:

An adrenaline double-feature? Hey, I'm up for it! :D

Me too! My whole family thinks that would be such an awesome match up. I'd so be there :D

As far as Abruzzi goes, I know it's risky, but does anyone else think that the escapees (if they do infact escape) might try to rescue him out of the hospital?

Doubt it. Too much at stake, and they don't care enough. The only reason he was around was for transport, and they're going to have to do that without him anyway. :-/

Wasn't Abruzzi the only one who knew the time of the escape? Because he had arenge for a chopper to come pick them up? And he havn't canceled the chopper, since he is probarbly fighting for his life in a hospital. So what if the chopper comes, wouldn't that look suspicious? :blink:

^ Haha you're so right. It's still gonna be there, but Abruzzi won't be. As for him being the only one who knew about the time -- Michael knew, too. He's the one who told Abruzzi when to have the chopper there. The question is, what time did Michael say? Is it too late/did it already come, because they were expecting to leave sooner? Or is it one of those last-minute things?

Wasn't Abruzzi the only one who knew the time of the escape? Because he had arenge for a chopper to come pick them up? And he havn't canceled the chopper, since he is probarbly fighting for his life in a hospital. So what if the chopper comes, wouldn't that look suspicious? :blink:

Hmmm...intersting. But I think it's possible that the people who were going to fly the chopper might have already gotten wind of Abruzzi's hospitalization.

It'd be really bad if they didn't though.

Haha yeah, he's a genius. But not necessarily "street smart." Although you're right -- he has a track record of being very good at quick cover-ups, unlike his brother. -_- :(

Back