Episode 1 - thoughts? (possible spoilers)

Persht

Scout
Okay last season I felt a lack of zombies and so did many others. Feels like they heard our cries, because the first episode literally RAINED zombies lolololol :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I'm surprised 3 people died though. They really didn't hold back!

Good opening episode. Liked the fact that it seemed like life was calming down for Rick and his group. Of course, with the developments that took place, we know that any sense of "normal" life will not last for long.

Mhmm I'm thinking I might like this season more but I also feel like it was so short *same time though*. I wish they'd do 2 hour premieres and finales >.> lmao

I'm glad they're being more realistic than the town the governor was running. Trying to hide what people know is out there and cover up. To live a "normal" life. It's creepy.

Well, The first episode of the seasons are mostly laid back as was this episode, but I like when way they are going to step this season up as it goes on.
When that woman came through the woods by the Hog, I thought oh no Rick better run but then it started talking. WTF. that was a mind Fu yeah you know what I mean.

Last edited by a moderator:
When that woman came through the woods by the Hog, I thought oh know Rick better run but then it started talking. WTF. that was a mind Fu yeah you know what I mean.
Based on the appearance of Clara (the woman in the woods) my initial thought was that somehow the zombies gained a bit of intelligence, sort of like the zombies from Land of the Dead. After she started having a conversation with Rick my thinking then switched to that maybe she was trying to disguise herself as zombie to survive the way the group did in Atlanta.

I knew something was going to be up with Eddie but I was not expecting the bag! :eek:

Based on the appearance of Clara (the woman in the woods) my initial thought was that somehow the zombies gained a bit of intelligence, sort of like the zombies from Land of the Dead. After she started having a conversation with Rick my thinking then switched to that maybe she was trying to disguise herself as zombie to survive the way the group did in Atlanta.

I knew something was going to be up with Eddie but I was not expecting the bag! :eek:

Unfortunately, Clara had some unfinished business. She was just 8 heads shy of breaking Joe Pesci's record. :o_O:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back