Season 3 Episode 12 Title

Azhria Lilu

Captain
Thanks to AllAlias.com team members DeputyDirector and Key Master (The Chamber), we are the first to have the title for episode 12:

"Crossings"

"Crossings" is the current working title. Things could change.

crossings? hmm... the only thing that comes to mind is a crossroads... maybe Sloane crosses back from good to evil? or maybe Lauren goes from good to evil... ^_^

another thing to keep in mind about the title is that this is the episode where we see irina's sister or as i like to say

SPYAUNTIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JackBristow said:
another thing to keep in mind about the title is that this is the episode where we see  irina's sister  or as i like to say

no spoilers please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

AND lESLIE - I'M LOVING YOUR THEORY - MAYBE EVERYTHING WILL CROSSOVER AND GO BACK TO NORMAL!

What if, instead of taking "Crossings" to mean "crossroads," it means something along the line of characters "crossing" one another? Like a double-cross? Oops, I see Vartanfan1971 just mentioned that. That's what I think it will mean...but who crosses whom?

Jeez! I have to say the Alias writers ROCK! Every week they come up with an eppy title that can have soooo many different interpretations. It opens up a whole new area of speculation! :cool:

jems said:
JackBristow said:
another thing to keep in mind about the title is that this is the episode where we see  irina's sister  or as i like to say

no spoilers please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(
yea, no spoilers please! *hides from spoilers* ^_^

Wasn't the original rumored title of Episode 11 "The Cross"? Interesting. Perhaps it is the reaction to a character who betrays the good guys?

i think it means when syd meets syd in the room and they are looking at each other in the face and she is all scared. Then they cross each other and she gets an other heart attack.

crossings ...hmm...people lives crossing paths maybe......dunno who. maybe syd and julia??? maybe syd and vaughn (hope so), maybe syd and allison (where the hell did she go?? - dont answer that actually).

Back