Season 2 Episode 14 : Double Agent

I don't think we know yet if Lennox is good or bad, but I read somewhere that he will be around for awhile, like maybe the rest of the season. It's supposed to be a big story arc.

Alias Elle...what about? lol it is very confusing but heres what I guess I know

Ethan Hawke will be playing the role of Agent Lennox, a CIA agent who has been captured. Sydney and Vaughn go to free him in this episode. But the CIA doesn't know what side he is on or if he is mentally ok! lol...but I think it would make a very good up for the rest of the season if he was in it..cuz it would make a good storyline if he cased controversy lol

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>A</span><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>G</span>

:boxing:

I suppose the new francie will have to pretend to be with will to throw off suspicion...
And Ethan Hawke is only slated to appear in one episode I think, so whatever happens with him will be resolved in one ep i guess...

<0> said:
Alias Elle- i love your "a new hope" thing, its cool
Thank you! I've got a new one made over at sd-1.com, but I still have to load it here.

So will Syd and Vaughn have more action in this ep or what? Cause that wouldn't be too bad, now would it? HE HE!

~Me :angel2:

Back