Season 2 Episode 15 Title

verdantheart said:
Charlie said:
The 'Brand New Pilot' quote is from JJ himself. It's about "Double Agent" - now Episode 14.
You're sure? I thought it was about "Phase One." JJ Abrams' comments to TV Guide today in Insider (warning: mild spoilers in that article) would indicate that to me (that it's a kind of paradigm shift). Oh, well . . .
:confused:
Correction: He said it was about the superbowl episode, which at the time was Double Agent. However, it seems that this may have been planned all along so that Phase One is the one the quote was about. Sorry.

Charlie said:
verdantheart said:
Charlie said:
The 'Brand New Pilot' quote is from JJ himself. It's about "Double Agent" - now Episode 14.
You're sure? I thought it was about "Phase One." JJ Abrams' comments to TV Guide today in Insider (warning: mild spoilers in that article) would indicate that to me (that it's a kind of paradigm shift). Oh, well . . .
:confused:
Correction: He said it was about the superbowl episode, which at the time was Double Agent. However, it seems that this may have been planned all along so that Phase One is the one the quote was about. Sorry.
Yeah, I think that was the plan because of the original "best episode he's ever written" hype we saw from ABC. I just don't think ABC would move an episode like that. It just took a while to get the episode order sorted out as far as TV scheduling went (or else they were trying to put the lid on spoilers!).

Back