Season 3 Episode 15 Title

Azhria Lilu

Captain
We are the first to have the new title thanks to our source “The Chamber”.

Episode 15 Title: "Facade"

Written by: R.P. Gaborno & Christopher Hollier

The title is a working title and is subject to change at any time.

according to dictionary.com facade means:

1. The face of a building, especially the principal face.
2. An artificial or deceptive front: ideological slogans that were a fa硤e for geopolitical power struggles.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[French, from Italian facciata, from faccia, face, from Vulgar Latin *facia, from Latin facis. See dh- in Indo-European Roots.]

i wonder what that is supposed to mean?

A facade is a showy misrepresentation intended to conceal something unpleasant. Wow, my spelling words finally came in handy. I bet it's about lauren. OOO, maybe it'll be when Vaughn finds out about Lauren!! That would be cool.

Lauren keeping up her front of being a NSC wife of CIA officer, while she is really a backstabbing dork working for the Covenant

Nad said:
Lauren keeping up her front of being a NSC wife of CIA officer, while she is really a backstabbing dork working for the Covenant
i agree!!!

oh and spike315, i love that onion quote. "masterful." hahahahha....

Now, it's highly likely that the title "Facade" applies to Lauren and the front she's putting up. But I've also read an interview with JJ where he stated that there was a big storyline/revelation involving Sark coming up, and I was thinking that "Facade" may refer to the dropping of the facade that Sark's carried since the day he appeared. Maybe his true motives will be revealed. Or then, it could just be wishful think because I love Sark... :angelic:

"Yeah I gotta first class ticket,
But I'm blue as a boy can be." -Marc Cohn, Walking in Memphis

I really need Sloane to give up his facade. I want to knwo what he's up to this anticipation is killer.

Yeah the onion quote never gets old. Andrew and Spike make any line funny.

this has gotta relate to Sloane!! surely!!! and possiblyt lauren facade will be blown at the same time - since titles often relate to more than one thing / event!!!

fingers crossed Lauren gets busted and Sloane reveals he's still a bad ass!

A facade is a showy misrepresentation intended to conceal something unpleasant. Wow, my spelling words finally came in handy. I bet it's about lauren. OOO, maybe it'll be when Vaughn finds out about Lauren!! That would be cool.

I think it´s about Lauren to and hopefully you´re right about Vaughn finding out...
I want Syd and Vaughn back together

(Webster's Thesaurus) facade n. face, appearance, look, front

Rose said:
I am hoping that more than one person's facade will get blown.
^^ yeah, am hoping too!...and maybe (just maybe) that Vaughn is working undercover :blush: .

I guess the true FACADE of these characters will hopefully be revealed and we'll know their true intentions/purpose/motives. We now know of one character who is evil and maybe we'll find more in this ep of other characters who will show their TRUE COLORS (good :angelic: or bad :angry: ).

:smiley: just a thought.

Lauren! it has to do with lauren!
she has been putting on a facade w/ vaughn & the cia and everyone!
cant wait

I think it relates to either Lauren or Sloane....I really hope that Lauren's cover gets blown and Vaughn goes back to Syd like it's supposed to be.

Back