Season 3 Episode 15 Title

ok..now praying that it's about lauren..that would be awesommmmeeee.. AWESOME. i wish sydney would hit her in the face.

i really do hope that its about lauren and that her cover gets blown but couldn't it relate to vaughn at the same times? I mean we don't know how things are going to be between him and syd after the kiss in "crossings" so maybe he puts up a facade to shut her out again and when laurens cover is blown he can let his feelings show again! maybe its just wishful thinking!
S/V forever!

I love the title!!! now I will tell all my friends some weird phrase so I can say facade! Now they cant say that I dont learn anything usefull from AA! Laurens "facade" is so over!!

Yep, I am in agreement that someone's cover is blown... Everything is just an illusion about one person.... Sloane or Lauren would be my guess ;)

well a facade is like a building decoration... a large front thing. famous example: louvre. one of the outside walls is a famous facade.

but also, facade is a cover-up, sorta, like a false front. so i think that's to do w/ lauren (ha i can hate her)

I agree that lauren will get caught in this episode... according to the 8 ball lauren and vaughns marraige will end this season.

after watching blowback - i now think the FACADE (or at least one of them) is gonna be the Vaughn's marraige!!! I think (HOPE) this is gonna be the episode where we see them fall apart as Vaughn moves back towards Sydney. *crosses fingers*

and sloane (off course) humanitarian my ass! ;)

Back