Season 5 Episode 15

This is the title for Episode 4.15: Another Mister Sloane. This title creeps me out. I wonder if its gonna be another Double Helix process. What does anyone else think?

I'm betting it's something like "another side" of Sloane (maybe we get to see his "evil" side again?). Or something... I don't think Helix, coz the machine was destroyed in S2. But you never know... ;)

I'm pretty sure it relates to his brother. I remember them saying they were casting (as I recall, people were pleased saying it was the perfect guy) Sloane's brother.

Tricia0817 said:
I'm pretty sure it relates to his brother.  I remember them saying they were casting (as I recall, people were pleased saying it was the perfect guy) Sloane's brother.
[post="1175110"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

oooh, i forgot all about that, but i think you're right : ). cos helix got destroyed, and they already knew who the doubles were.

I reckon its probably the introduction of another character not dissimilar to Sloane, that will be like Sloane was in S1! The head of some bad ass organisation that Syd has to destroy!

It is called "Another Mister Sloane" because Sloane has a brother. He is played by actor Joel Grey and looks alot like Ron. I mean he could be his brother.

Wow Emma, you are totally right. They do look like brothers.

rifkin02.jpg

spaceboyspre.jpg

okay that's a really creepy picture of Joel Grey. :lol:

--Mandy :angelic:

Sorry, this may not be the place to put this, but is Joel Grey the creepy Glory worshipping demon from Buffy's "The Gift" eppy? If it is, great casting...he creeped me out!~Lauren

kerianne said:
Sorry, this may not be the place to put this, but is Joel Grey the creepy Glory worshipping demon from Buffy's "The Gift" eppy? If it is, great casting...he creeped me out!~Lauren
[post="1176837"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yes, Joel Grey was indeed the actor who played the fantastically creepy Doc in two episodes of the fifth season of Buffy--including The Gift. He is definitely well-cast, if this is true. :smiley:

Wow that would be cool, another Sloane. THat would be ok with me, I would like to see Arvin Sloane follow the righteous path instead, so maybe his brother can take over the bad deeds.

I think it would be absolutely hilarious! Maybe the "other Mr. Sloane" is a funny ma who has a sense of humor...like the kind that Joel Gray had in Buffy. I can picture it now...our old serious Sloane in the middle of a briefing and the new funny wize a** Sloane cracking jokes....too funny! But that is not to say that if the Mr.Sloane were to be evil that it wouldn't be interesting to see..... :smiley:

the other mr. sloane isn't a clone. he is someone who is obsessed with rambaldi and is impersonating sloane. not sure if it's a brother, b/c i only read part of the script, but he does have knowledge that it seems only sloane would have.

the other mr. sloane isn't a clone. he is someone who is obsessed with rambaldi and is impersonating sloane. not sure if it's a brother, b/c i only read part of the script, but he does have knowledge that it seems only sloane would have.

Part of the script?....... PART OF THE SCRIPT!!??!! *chokes and dies :thud:* Where did you get the script? :Phonecall:

alright, i have a task for somebody. my computer went on the skitz so i have no idea any major spoilers. i really need some catching up. if anybody here would please send me a message with an up to date, as far as we know, spoiler info i would be much grateful and would do something for them...whatever really.
-JournalismChik

-katie

oh my GOD. I can't believe we're getting Joel Grey on Alias!!! Geez, we really do rake in the stars... Except for some reason we can't get Lena. :hmm:

Back