Season 2 Episode 19 Title

I think this ep is going to be dark and mysterious with a cliffhanger that's going to drive all of us nuts. I'm not sure what but I think it will be the kind of thing that makes you unable to concentrate on ANYTHING! They're going to give us a gigantic cliffhanger and all of us will be having heart attacks! AAAHHHH!!! Sorry, I'm panicking.

i think it's gonna involve lots of irina, end game... if any one have see promo pics of truth takes time there was a pic of irina standing beside sloane, kinda freaked me out.
--Mandy :angelic:

Endgame... that's what you say in chess, right? I think so. So if there has been something going on for a long time, then doesn't that lead you to believe it will end?

~Me :angel2:

aliaschick4mv said:
I think this ep is going to be dark and mysterious with a cliffhanger that's going to drive all of us nuts. I'm not sure what but I think it will be the kind of thing that makes you unable to concentrate on ANYTHING! They're going to give us a gigantic cliffhanger and all of us will be having heart attacks! AAAHHHH!!! Sorry, I'm panicking.
Yep I agree!!! :D It's probably going to be one of the best episodes!! Or at least that is what it sounds like by the title!!!

Tex said:
Anything with Irina in it is just fine, no matter what they call it. Endgame though is more intriguing than Retribution.

Agreed! Endgame-we've heard that before (Jack's original conversation with Irina) First, "Truth Takes Time" and now "Endgame"--this should be great!
Yeah, I can't wait!! Why must we always wait?! No need to point out the thought that these will be heavily themed on Irina.

I dont want her to leave! she is so good on the show! She brings a certian liking that makes everyone tune in! Why would they call it endgame? Its not the season finale? I like the title it makes you think! :smiley:

:rolleyes: Oh there are so many possibilities here. I hope Im right but according to my calculations, Irina (Lena Olin) has five episodes left to do. One was March 2nd, #two is Truth Takes Time. Now Endgame would make 3. And two more left. I certainly would think she's in the last episode.

The writers can really wig us out! I hardly want to speculate about any of these episodes anymore. :confused:

anyone read the comic witchblade .... they had endgame in the title too ...

I think its going to have to do with what jack had said to irina ... obviously the next two eps are all irina! :D I like her character and I'm hoping sloane goes down (or at least he doesn't get the rambaldi stuff!)

Remember when Jack reproached Irina that he hoped Syd wouldn't be victim to her endgame? I think it's a little early for that to happen in the season...but we can begin to suspect Francie can't we? It would be about time! And how come the CIA doesn't have Syd's apartment bugged like SD-6 did? Shouldn't they have seen that Francie was hypnotising will!!!!!!! Damn them for not paying enough attention! We've been getting so many questions in the past few episodes...isn't it time for just a few answers?

Yes I agree. I hope something gets cleared up soon! But I have a feeling a lot will in the finale, even if they leave us with lots more questions...

i think irina's gonna end whatever game she's playing with jack... and remember that she said in dark agent she liked games.

:cool: I think verdantheart said the Endgame episode would air on 3/30.
Endgame has about three maybe four ways to go and all in one episode. However before I do anymore speculation, I'm waiting for truth takes time. :redhair:

Back