Dismiss Notice
Alien Soup is a free community for fans of science-fiction, horror, & fantasy! Everybody is welcome here.

Season 2 Episode 19

Discussion in 'Alias' started by mdw, Feb 27, 2003.

Tags:
  1. mdw

mdw Rocket Ranger

According to VartanHo, the name if the episode is "Retribution." Interesting.....what do you think will happen?

2. IluvVaughn13

IluvVaughn13 Vaughnster's Girl

wow i wonder what thats going to be about

3. laneytk

laneytk Captain

I hope Francie is caught or we learn who she is. Its starting to get unrealistic that no one thinks twice about her now that they found all the bugs in the house. It sucks though that we won't be able to see it until April! :mad:

4. Bondgal2007

Bondgal2007 Rocket Ranger

I hope that all of the relationships icluding J/I! LOL I htink this eppy sounds like a tribute to Irina or someone we know and love! Maybe Vaughn engages to Syd! J/K It's way to soon!

5. emetib

emetib Rocket Ranger

Retrubution... Wonder what that means... :blink:

6. Victoria King

Victoria King Rocket Ranger

well it means vengence and getting even almost, so this should be really good! my the wait is going to kill me!lol

7. Alias Elle

Alias Elle Rocket Ranger

This has irina written all over it, that's for sure...

~Me :angel2:

8. lenkid

lenkid Rocket Ranger

Yeah, I'm going with it having to do something with Irina. It almost has to be with her.

9. Alias Elle

Alias Elle Rocket Ranger

Here on the site that's not what the ep. title is...

10. Aliasfan212003

Aliasfan212003 Cadet

"I hope Francie is caught or we learn who she is. Its starting to get unrealistic that no one thinks twice about her now that they found all the bugs in the house. It sucks though that we won't be able to see it until April!"

why would they suspect Francie? she has never done anything to look suspicious. she is still acting like the lovable francie that she was before. the only thing that i can think is that somehow in the future like next season they will figure out that it isnt the real francie through an exhaustive search. they cant just go oh its francie with no real back ing can they?

11. lenkid

lenkid Rocket Ranger

They would suspect Francie because she's been acting weird lately. Albeit they won't suspect her of being a double, but I'm sure they'll suspect her of something. I mean, if my best friend went from being bubbly and happy all the time, to dark and moody, I'd know something was up

12. slpmom

slpmom Scout

Has anyone thought about Sloane? He may have a bone or two to pick with Sydney....? :confused:

13. aliasjgfanaticmv

aliasjgfanaticmv Rocket Ranger

Could be! I bet there will be a lot more action from now on, not that I didn't like that sappy romantic stuff between Sydney and Vaughn, lol. I just enjoy action a lot more. But I though the title was Endgame! It sounds so interesting!

14. IluvVaughn13

IluvVaughn13 Vaughnster's Girl

ya i want to see more kick butt action

15. Manu

Manu Rocket Ranger

The title has changed. The new title for this episode is actually "Endgame".

16. Alias Elle

Alias Elle Rocket Ranger

Hey Manu... got any good spoilers on this one?

17. Alias Elle

Alias Elle Rocket Ranger

Sorry... double post.

~me :angel2:

18. Bondgal2007

Bondgal2007 Rocket Ranger

YAY!I think I know what this eppy will be about but I have to check somethings out! Let's just say it involves Irina,Syd, Jack, Vaughn, And Sloane!

19. Manu

Manu Rocket Ranger

Not yet. Just the title. ;)

20. musically83

musically83 Rocket Ranger

If the title's retribution...either Francie or Sloane takes or recieves punishment for their evil actions.
    If it's endgame...Sloane tries to take over the world once and for all, Irina unwittingly starts the doomsday propechy (remember page 47 anyone?)...and somehow everyone now at CIA would have to come together...ALL differences aside...and beat the felgercarb out of Sloane, Francie and Sark...but hopefully they won't be completely gone...who would replace them?