Season 2 Episode 19

mdw

Cadet
According to VartanHo, the name if the episode is "Retribution." Interesting.....what do you think will happen?

I hope Francie is caught or we learn who she is. Its starting to get unrealistic that no one thinks twice about her now that they found all the bugs in the house. It sucks though that we won't be able to see it until April! :angry:

I hope that all of the relationships icluding J/I! LOL I htink this eppy sounds like a tribute to Irina or someone we know and love! Maybe Vaughn engages to Syd! J/K It's way to soon!

"I hope Francie is caught or we learn who she is. Its starting to get unrealistic that no one thinks twice about her now that they found all the bugs in the house. It sucks though that we won't be able to see it until April!"

why would they suspect Francie? she has never done anything to look suspicious. she is still acting like the lovable francie that she was before. the only thing that i can think is that somehow in the future like next season they will figure out that it isnt the real francie through an exhaustive search. they cant just go oh its francie with no real back ing can they?

They would suspect Francie because she's been acting weird lately. Albeit they won't suspect her of being a double, but I'm sure they'll suspect her of something. I mean, if my best friend went from being bubbly and happy all the time, to dark and moody, I'd know something was up

Could be! I bet there will be a lot more action from now on, not that I didn't like that sappy romantic stuff between Sydney and Vaughn, lol. I just enjoy action a lot more. But I though the title was Endgame! It sounds so interesting!

YAY!I think I know what this eppy will be about but I have to check somethings out! Let's just say it involves Irina,Syd, Jack, Vaughn, And Sloane!

If the title's retribution...either Francie or Sloane takes or recieves punishment for their evil actions.
If it's endgame...Sloane tries to take over the world once and for all, Irina unwittingly starts the doomsday propechy (remember page 47 anyone?)...and somehow everyone now at CIA would have to come together...ALL differences aside...and beat the felgercarb out of Sloane, Francie and Sark...but hopefully they won't be completely gone...who would replace them?

Back