Episode 2.05: Blast from the Past

Jaimie

Retired
I thought this episode was good. Not great, nor one of the best. It was just good. I really dislike Jessie. I kinda hope she dies or gets killed off soon. Wallace, well, he needs to get hit with a cream pie. And Duncan....he's just so damn hot. It looks like Lamb-Chop is about to be fried for dinner if people find out about his blackmailing. I'd love to see him sauteed with onions and mushrooms. Sure he's okay for Veronica to make snarky comments to, but honestly, I can't stand the guy. Besides, let me know if I missed something, but what happened to that hot young officer Veronica kinda dated last year? Did Jessie tell the psychic about Lily? Or did she really see something? Or was someone else making up B.S? I mean, Logan and Duncan were kinda freaked. I missed that bit. I know Jessie told on Veronica about the chest cream. [Insert strings of hatred towards Jessie.] And it begs the question. What about D/V after the way Veronica acted towards Duncan and Jessie dancing? I do hope that Veronica and Logan don't ever date. He's the guy in school I hated. He really doesn't have a soft side although while rewatching last season while watching this season, I do find myself empathizing with him a bit. But as for him and Veronica dating, I dislike it.

I didn't see previews for last week, did anyone else? Also, does anyone know what Weevil is up to, where he is, or when he'll be back. I miss him. Weevil = :love:

Overall, I hope next weeks episode is better.

Veronica should have known she was being set up because since when has Jackie been so sweet to her? But, boy, Jackie better thank her lucky stars (and Wallace, and dead grannie) that Veronica didn't bring out the big guns because did she ever have the goods on her! :blink:

I can see not liking Logan, but loving Duncan? He ain't a complete dreamboat, boy . . .

(Anyway, things can't always come up happy . . . poor Veronica . . . poor Wallace!)

You can really tell that Logan still cares for Veronica. I don't like Duncan, he is cute but i really don't get the feeling that he really loves Veronica. It seems like his love for her died when they broke up the last time.

See, I have to disagree. I'm watching the first season. Even at the end of the season, you can see that Duncan still loves her. And while rewatching part of the first season, I remember my love for LoVe. I have to say I think that LoVe is the long run and that VD is the short term. but I do love VD.

They are cute together, but it seems like Duncan is still in love with Meg or something. It has to be something going on with Duncan and Meg..

Back