Season 3 Episode 3.9 Title

hmmm... :hmm: maybe syd finds out what she was doing for the past 2 years? She becomes conscious of where she was? Like she has a flashback or something?

Or if we go with the whole "Alice in Wonderland" theory, Sydney wakes up from whatever this nightmare of 2 years later, and becomes concious and Vaughn and her are still together!!! :woot:

:lol: HEY A GIRL CAN DREAM, CAN'T SHE!!!!

Alias_Freak Posted on Oct 18 2003, 04:23 PM
Maybe Vaughn will regain consciousness or get out of the hospital or sumthin.

Maybe he will regain consciousness and figure out he's a moron and get back together with Syd. (y)

that would be awesome! but im giving up hope... every time it looks like they could kiss, i go '' kiss kiss kiss... plz kiss'' but alas, no kiss.... dammit.

i lv the title though!!! i wonder wat t means?

ems

Alias_Freak said:
Maybe Vaughn will regain consciousness or get out of the hospital or sumthin.
i thought this too after just seeing him get stabbed - but urely they can't leave him in hospital for 5 whole episodes!?!?!?!?!?!?! i mean i know they did it to Weiss in season 2 but not Vaughn!!! he's too major.

so maybe it is Syd - maybe she becomes conscious of her actions during her two years ascense.#

OH I DON'T KNOW!!!! JUST GIVE ME THE WHOLE SERIES ON DVD NOW!!!! (OK i know they ain't all been fimed yet but i need the info!!!)! :thinking:

Slone has brainwashed Vaughn and may be Dixon as well because their characters have undergone a curious change since the last season. I think this Rambaldi device the Telling that Slone assembled in the last season is able to manipulate people. He used it on them with the help of Lauren during that trial for Irena. She also used it to manipulate Vaughn to marry her.

Now they become conscious of their situation.

i got an idea -- mayb when vaughn wakes up from bein unconsious the last thing he remembers is the last time he and syd were together in season 2! so he thinks they r still together and lauren gets mad or even better she can b nice and understand after a while and let him b with her !! cuz mayb she found some1 else?? i donno i can dream cant i ! but syd and vaughn will b back together so thats all that matters ! i also like the theory of sloane manipulating every1 with the Rambaldi device -- and they all find out and syd and vaughn get back together! lol i really dont care if lauren isnt bad as long as she doesnt get in the way of syd n vaughn if they get back together -- it wouldnt b bad if her and syd were friends - again i can dream!

this whole season is a confusion case for the fans ... which has put me to believe that Season 3 is actually ... just a dream Syd is having after the big fight with Allison ... she lost consiousness ... she might be in a coma ... I know, very far-fetched ... but what if its true ... that Syd is just lying in a hospital somewhere ... and she is just having this dream where everybody is there (excluding Irina) plus she adds some new characters into the mix ... :blink: :thinking: :blink:

what if Vaughn and Lauren are in a car, the car explode, and then she knows for sure that Vaughn is dead, she wakes up ... with him sitting in his room ... and its only been 3 days since Allison's and Will's death ... :blink: :thinking:

I was thinking that maybe the episodes will be out of order. At some point maybe they will show the missing 2 years?

This technique is used in lots of shows and movies. You know where they will snag you with the ending and then give you the in between later.

Just a thought....

:blink: Conscious??? wonder who??? [ :asleep: Hey Rambaldi! wake up :woot: ! You need to turn back the clock!!! hehe :lol: ]

:thinking: [I read from another board that "we'll gonna fall from our seat" watching this episode...something about Lauren will be revealed :eek: ??! Maybe her true agenda? :confused: who she really is?] Just can't wait!!!

(y) Hoping the triangle thing would end soon! very soon! coz I really would like the real, old ALIAS back! ASAP! Pleaaase :( ?!!

Back