Season 3 Episode 3.9 Title

I totally agree with gigi-2000. I noticed the characters change as well! I wonder what it all means. Hopefully Vaughn and Sydney get back together, because I'm dying not seeing them together!
~Bekah :D

yourALIAS said:
:blink: Conscious??? wonder who??? [ :asleep: Hey Rambaldi! wake up :woot: ! You need to turn back the clock!!! hehe :lol: ]

:thinking: [I read from another board that "we'll gonna fall from our seat" watching this episode...something about Lauren will be revealed :eek: ??! Maybe her true agenda? :confused: who she really is?] Just can't wait!!!

(y) Hoping the triangle thing would end soon! very soon! coz I really would like the real, old ALIAS back! ASAP! Pleaaase :( ?!!
hey where did u read that???????????????????

and what will be revealed aout lauren???????????? (no, actually don't spoil me!)

man. we're going to fall out of our chairs, thats quite a heavy phrase...i wonder just how much this episode reveals :blink:

I wanna know what we find out about Lauren. Some other spoiler said there would be a huge revelation at the end of epi 11, so maybe this is leading up to it. OOOO! I bet she really is part of the Covenent. If only. :rolleyes:

I am gonna say this again ...

Syd is gonna wake up and when she thinks she just had surgery, Vaughn will tell her that she had been unconscious for a long time ... that he had found her in the apartment and that Freplica and Will are dead ...

So, actually Season 3 is just beginning here ... :blink:

Alias_Gay said:

Syd is gonna wake up and when she thinks she just had surgery, Vaughn will tell her that she had been unconscious for a long time ... that he had found her in the apartment and that Freplica and Will are dead ...

that would be amazing.... and lauren would just be another field agent in the office or something... oh man i dont know anymore! :thinking:

Alias_Gay said:

no way! they can't do that can they!?

i actually do think that she's gonna wake up though - but that it'll be after this nasty NSC mind surgery - i'm just hoping Vaughn is at her bedside looking all worried and s*** - and Lauren is nowhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SydB_JenG said:
Conscious...I bet we find out that Julia was Conscious of Sydney when she was in Rome...
we already know that from the code and the key! ;)

the more we get to the operation, the more I am inclined to say that when we all think she is waking up from the operation, she is really waking up after the Freplica fight ... and those 2 years are only in her mind ...

why? if they do the operation on her ... she might be braindamage ... and how would she still be an CIA after that ... after she has killed an Russian Diplomat and live with herself ...

as for dad ... he has killed so many people to keep her from going under the knife, that I am willing to say ... that Syd will wake up, knowing that her father loves her, and that he is willing to do anything for her.

jems said:
Alias_Gay said:

So, actually Season 3 is just beginning here ...  :blink:

i actually do think that she's gonna wake up though - but that it'll be after this nasty NSC mind surgery - i'm just hoping Vaughn is at her bedside looking all worried and s*** - and Lauren is nowhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah ... but JJ can do that to us ... :blink:

Alias_Gay said:
jems said:
Alias_Gay said:

So, actually Season 3 is just beginning here ...  :blink:

Yeah ... but JJ can do that to us ... :blink:
Why would Syd's conscious just make up someone like Lauren though...I dunno about you guys but when I dream I don't form new characters in my head I just dream about people or characters I already know...

Back