Season 5 Episode 3 Preview

hahahaha me too :P

I don't know why, i just don't like that girl!

but the new guy seems ok right now, i mean, i'll always be bitter about him because he was sent to replace Vaughn, but i think he's really serious and strong, thats the kinda of agent they need now considering there's only Syd and Dixon left :(

hahahaha me too :P

I don't know why, i just don't like that girl!

but the new guy seems ok right now, i mean, i'll always be bitter about him because he was sent to replace Vaughn, but i think he's really serious and strong, thats the kinda of agent they need now considering there's only Syd and Dixon left :(

Maybe you don't like that girl because she is the one that got Vaughn killed... I don't know, just a theory.
:D

Yikes. I feel the same way. I HATE that new girl. Even before the series started. And I don't know why either. New guy doesn't seem to be so bad either. Neither does Renee Rienne. But that Rachel girl.. lol.

I don't mind Rachel because she was in The Inside, which was soooo good. But at Spoiler Fix, it said that she had something shockingly incommon with Sydney, maybe she is like Sydney because she is a double agent, or she is working for the enemy she thought she was fighting.

I'm not really all that excited for the episode next week (well, maybe a little excited). I have a feeling that it is going to be all about the new agents, and frankly I could care less :D. I just don't want to c any less of Sydney, or anyone 4 that matter. I really don't like this Rachel chick. She just looks liek someone who is going to be annoying :confused: .

~Andrea :angelic:

I totally agree that this girl is the bext Lauren. As soon as we saw her in episode 1 I told my Mom that she is the new Lauren. ARGH!!!! She is the reason that Vaughn is dead. She told Gordon Dean that one of Vaughn's aliases was used in Italy after she broke the code that Marshall made to protect Vaughn, ultimately leading to Vaughn being machine gunned down.
However, I heard that the thing she has in common with Sydney is that she is in something like SD-6... like she thinks that she is working for the good guys and she is really a bad guy. We know she becomes an agent so she most likely has to be "good" BUT that does not mean that we are going to like her!!! ARGH!!!

Anyone ever think that maybe the thing that she had "shockingly in common with Sydney" was the fact that they didn't know who they were working for?

Maybe that's why they're living together.

Anyone ever think that maybe the thing that she had "shockingly in common with Sydney" was the fact that they didn't know who they were working for?

Maybe that's why they're living together.

even if that is true, which i think it is, she is still the reason why vaughn was killed!!!!! :angry:

Plus, Nadia is still living with Sydney! I don't think Sydney would throw away her sister for some stupid b**** who killed Vaughn! What if Nadia wakes up? What's Sydney going to say? "Oh, sorry Nadia, but I kicked you out and I'm letting this chick who a barely know live here instead. Have a nice life!" I REALLY don't like this new girl.

Ya, I saw the pics last night and almost had a heart attack. I don't want to see this girl anyone near Sdyney's house. She helped kill vaughn, and I don't care if she knows that she is working 4 the bad guys r not, Sydney can't have her in her house. I think we'e got ourselves a new Lauren. God help us!

~Andrea :angelic:

Haha! I missed last week's episode because my friends needed me at our school pep rally so she tivoed it and I haven't gotten to watch it yet! So I can't wait. That girl is up to NO GOOD! 1) She helped kill Vaughn, 2) She's stealing info, 3)Is she as Syd's house to kill her and her unborn child? This is so confusing!

Back