Season 4 Episode 4.1 and 4.2 Titles

Azhria Lilu

Captain
The title for ep 4.1 is:

"Authorized Personnel Only, Part I"

Written by: J.J. Abrams & Jeff Melvoin

Episode 4.2 will be "Authorized Personnel Only, Part II". They (4.1 and 4.2) will be aired together as part of a two hour event.

The title is tentative and could change at any time.

Thanks to The Chamber / DeputyDirector

Charlie said:
The title for ep 4.1 is:

"Authorized Personnel Only, Part I"

Written by: J.J. Abrams & Jeff Melvoin

The title is tentative and could change at any time.

Thanks to The Chamber / DeputyDirector
thankx for the info!!!

hmm thats interesting!!

hopfully we will have more about this ep soon!

ugh... man jan is too far away.

Mmm sounds good. But if the first ep is gonna be two hours, will it be both Parts I and II? :blink: Hmmm... :Ponder:

wow really interesing... is it just me or does this seem like and unusual eppy title?!?!

but jj wrote it so YAY
omg its going to be SOOOOOOO hard to stay spoiler free now!!!!!!!!

OMG ... how can we have a title already ... :woot:

OMG OMG OMG ... this sounds interesting ... and JJ writing it ... WOW ...

Appropriate title given what was revealed (or not revealed) at the end of the season 3 finale.

Now that we have a title... I say bring on the spoilers (just not in here, peeps)... January is too far away.

Skyligrl5 said:
wow really interesing... is it just me or does this seem like and unusual eppy title?!?!

but jj wrote it so YAY
omg its going to be SOOOOOOO hard to stay spoiler free now!!!!!!!!
yeah, it sounds really unusal. oh well!!! can't wait!!

Patomac said:
I have a question. Are they going to start filming at the usual time even because of the delayed season?
I think they are starting at roughly the same time. I've heard late July, which is now. I wonder if they've started already.

Leslie said:
Mmm sounds good. But if the first ep is gonna be two hours, will it be both Parts I and II?
lol, good question. I hope not. Two-parters should keep us guessing til the next week not til after the commercial break :lol:

According to DD, they will be aired together as part of a two-hour event.

Of course, a lot of things could change between now and January.

That answers your question and disproves my theory on two-parters :lol:

I wonder what will be explained and what won't be in this episode.

Appropriate title given what was revealed (or not revealed) at the end of the season 3 finale.

Now that we have a title... I say bring on the spoilers (just not in here, peeps)... January is too far away.

I completely agree (y) ...this title completely correlates to the "cliffhanger" from the last eppy in S3...and yes deffinitly bring on the spoilers cuz January seems lightyears away!

I wonder what will be explained and what won't be in this episode.

All I have to say is that SpyDaddy better explain himself! :redhair:

I don't think it's a spoiler to say that Syd and the gang are going underground for the CIA similar to the season 1 and 2 situation. It should take two episodes (or a two hour movie) to establish that.

Ya gotta believe that once the spoilers get rolling that some people will be absolutely disgusted with the way the season is going... making up their minds months in advance without seeing one frame of film.

One thing will probably be true. Once the stage is arranged, the number of earth shattering twists will be much less then season 3... which is a darn good thing. Who cares about a twist if you never had a chance to care about the pre-twist?

felgercarb-ass!!! its july and they already have a title! :thud: damn and a two parter. this had better be good. thank you jj!

according to spoilerfix.com the title for the first two episodes of season four will be

Authorized Personell Only Part I and II

:smiley:
--mandy :angelic: