Season 4 Episode 4.1 and 4.2 Titles

Alias_Gay said:
thats so true charlie ...

gotta stay spoiler free to enjoy the show ...  :angelic:
[post="960377"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

ahhh you guys are sooo right...but i dunno if i can do it...temptation is killlllling me!!!!!! :blink:

I'm glad there doing a 2 hour premiere because waiting longer than usual for the season premiere and only having an hour of it is so not fun. And if we've made till practically the end of summer we can wait a couple more months.

I hope the first hour is a "previously on alias" segment cause im not going to remember ANYTHING by the time january comes around! :blush:

HeatherLOVESAlias said:
ahhh you guys are sooo right...but i dunno if i can do it...temptation is killlllling me!!!!!!  :blink:
[post="965672"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I know...it's killing me!!

alias004 said:
I hope the first hour is a "previously on alias" segment cause im not going to remember ANYTHING by the time january comes around! :blush:
[post="966645"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:lol:

So the season really isnt startin till JANUARY?? Thats horrible. :( :cold:

Do we know why? (silly question, i am sure people do, i am a noOb)

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>opps! Sorry I am new at this! LOL It's been a long time since I have been in a message board! So did I read correctly on the ABC website that season four doesn't start till Janurary, or have they not updated the site in that long??? :rolleyes: </span>

OMG NEW ALIAS :D :D :D *happy* i heard that vaughn begins to regret killing Lauren i really hope thats not true and that he and syd can live happily ever after :woot:

Monstica said:
OMG NEW ALIAS  :D  :D  :D *happy* i heard that vaughn begins to regret killing Lauren i really hope thats not true and that he and syd can live happily ever after  :woot:
[post="1016275"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

.. -_- ..of course he'll regret killing her..no in fact..he'll regret SHOOTING her...".. damn! why did i had to go and shoot her??! he cow try to kill my future wife! i should had ...feed her to the sharks! -_- ..oh well.."

:angelic:

well..in my opinion..this episode is called that way because..that's exacly what would be written down over Syd and Vaughn's hotel room door, where they are spending vacations. no need to explain why this would be a 2 EPISODES season premiere. :D :rolleyes:

I have a question ... since we know the eppy is called "Authorized Personnel Only" ... I and II ... could it be that this is the way of JJ to introduce new people to the show ... I mean, could he be putting 2 eppy's and then telling what has been happening, so introduce people to Syd and Vaughn, to Jack, to SD-6, Sloane and the CIA ... could it be???

what do you guys think? would it be possible to do and accomplish in 2 hours???

or since we know the info Syd found, they are just concentrate on her, with when she was recruited by SD-6, Danny's death, her 2 years missing, Rambaldi prophecy, and everyting around her???