Season 4 Episode 4.1 and 4.2 Titles

this is so great! That it explains why there are going to be only 20 eps! The first one is a two-parter, combined, two-hour event, and the season finale will probably be so too, just like the season2 finale was aired! this is just how i thought it would be and it sounds wonderful!

I agree on the title being odd...there are very few titles that go over 2 words.
But, yay we have the title...sign of time progression :smiley:

Alias_Freak said:
Maybe they will reveal what Jack did. I hope so. Sounds interesting...
Guess so ... but most importantly ... I think that JJ will show us what happened before Syd was recruited by SD-6 ... how she was trained and all that stuff ... but Syd will find out who are the ones she can trust ... and who she can't since ... "Authorized Personell Only" could mean that some many persons knew about the SAB Project 47 ... so, we might find out who are all involved in this ...

:cool: hi!i'm an italian girl...like you,i follow alias ..thankyou for your spoiler,in italy in this time broadcast the 3 serie,but i'm very curious to know more.....sorry if i don't write well english,i prefer read.....for many time i've read your posts....bye :smiley:

maricry said:
:cool: hi!i'm an italian girl...like you,i follow alias ..thankyou for your spoiler,in italy in this time broadcast the 3 serie,but i'm very curious to know more.....sorry if i don't write well english,i prefer read.....for many time i've read your posts....bye :smiley:
Welcome to the site :smiley:

If your looking for more spoilers, you can check here
allalias.com -&nbspallalias Resources and Information.

And if you have any problems understanding, just ask someone in there.

It's only right that JJ award his beloved fans with a 2-hour ep because it's like watching a movie!

Don't care what the title is, I just want to know if Jack is in big, big trouble. Because it's always fun when he's in trouble with his little girl. Poor kid has been betrayed all season 3.

I am glad that the season premier will be a 2 part episode and both parts are going to be shown on the same night.

This should improve the ratings for Alias.

I am glad that it is a 2 hour episode, because I know that I have a lot of questions that I wanted answered from the previous finale. And 2 hours of Alias could never be bad

Alias_Nut :redhair:

I don't care what its called I just wish they'd hurry up and make it. Being stuck in England we have to wait even longer than you guys to see it. s3 is just about to finish for us on Sunday though I do kind of have an idea as I'm a sucker for spoilers I'll be bereft once its over. (n)

SecretAgentMan said:
we have a title many months in advance (y)
[post="939360"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Well... since they've already started production, we get the leaks much in advance. Which is why it's even more important to try to not read spoilers if possible -- you could be more than half the way through the season in spoilers when the first episode airs, and what would the fun in that be?

Charlie said:
Well... since they've already started production, we get the leaks much in advance. Which is why it's even more important to try to not read spoilers if possible -- you could be more than half the way through the season in spoilers when the first episode airs, and what would the fun in that be?
[post="958387"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

thats so true charlie ...

gotta stay spoiler free to enjoy the show ... :angelic:

^(y)

But its hard staying spoiler free, its just so tempting...plus, I get the episodes later, so its even harder for me. That's why I usually just succumb to the inevitable :lol:

By the way, interesting title.