Season 3 Episode 4 Title

How do they get the info for this? Its 30 days till the season 3 premere and we have the ep titles for 4 eps. Weird. Anyways thanks!

Well, they've probably already filmed several episodes. And, of course, scripts (at least, in theory!) have to be finished before shooting starts. ;)

I love Alias episode titles. After you've seen the episode, you can see where they got it, but until then, it's fun to speculate.

A Missing Link? Maybe something to do with Sydney's missing two years? A missing link between then and now?

Got to be something to do with Rambaldi, we probably finally get to know what was on the page sloane was given in series 2.

obsessetion said:
maybe it's about danny????
Wow. That would be interesting. I'd love to see something involve Danny, the other man Sydney lost. (Especially since most of us will probably be mourning Sydney's loss of Vaughn. ;))

"A Missing Link"

Hmmm.... sounds like something to do with Syd's missing years or maybe a missing piece of a Rembaldi device or something like that... who knows? it'll all make sense after we've seen ep. 4

freelancer26 said:
i doubt it, danny's dead dead dead
Yeah, despite Alias's tendancy to bring people back to life, I do think Danny's dead.

Still, though, wouldn't it be a great twist of Danny turned out to be the key to everything? :lol:

But, yeah, I think it mostly likely has to do with the two years or a missing link to Rambaldi.

Katayla said:
freelancer26 said:
i doubt it, danny's dead dead dead
Yeah, despite Alias's tendancy to bring people back to life, I do think Danny's dead.

Still, though, wouldn't it be a great twist of Danny turned out to be the key to everything? :lol:

But, yeah, I think it mostly likely has to do with the two years or a missing link to Rambaldi.
never even in my grave would i want danny to come back. he's just another wall between s/v

freelancer26 said:
never even in my grave would i want danny to come back. he's just another wall between s/v
Yes, I do agree that S/V have plenty of walls between them! :lol: I don't really think Danny will ever come back. I just thought it was an intriguing suggestion. :D

Katayla said:
freelancer26 said:
Yes, I do agree that S/V have plenty of walls between them! :lol: I don't really think Danny will ever come back. I just thought it was an intriguing suggestion. :D
oh ok

I read on another thread that:
<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>SPOILER AHEAD, DO NOT CONTINUE READING UNLESS YOU WANT TO GET SPOILED.</span>

Syd's new love ineterest makes his first appearance in this eppy. And according to some other spoilers they were "together" :blink: somewher during those two years, so maybe he is the missing link
Just my opinion

OMG!!!!!!!!!
The word 'together' means soooooo much

So when she is piecing together the last 2 year2, the link which puts everything together to make sense will be revelved in this eppy

thats a good thought!! i think its all about her missing yrs and we find out maybe exactly what happened! ot atleast a big clue into her dissaperance!
well atleast her and that guy only were together when she was gone so i dont think we have to worry about him anymore!

Back