Season 3 Episode 4 Title

well the episode is actually titled "a missing link" not "the missing link." that is if this is absolutely correct. so i would speculate then that the episode is not about finding the missing link, but finding out there is a missing link.
(?)

ames723 said:
i think its all about her missing yrs and we find out maybe exactly what happened! ot atleast a big clue into her dissaperance!
You are ...
I just found this at SD-1 but IT IS A SPOILER, so you'll have to scroll down ( I don't know the code for the spoiler tags :D )
<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>*
</span>
The missing link is Sydney's past. During her lost 2 years, her name was... Julia.
And Justin T. is not part of a flashback. He comes into the show (Sevilla) at present time.

SPOILERS!!!!!
Oooo Justin Theroux....mmmm....that's almost as good as having Sarkney! ;) Huh, that will be so interesting- if they were 'together' during the 2 years, it'll be really neat to see how he reacts to her when he sees her; he'll know her, but she won't know him. Mmmmm. :lol: And there's that pic where they are kissing so who knows?

Syd's new love ineterest makes his first appearance in this eppy. And according to some other spoilers they were "together" somewher during those two years, so maybe he is the missing link
Just my opinion

i wonder who this missing link person is. it's probably someone from the covenant. maybe it's sark for some odd reason. THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!!!!!! as long as Irina isn't his mommy. (we already found out who his dad was)

And there's that pic where they are kissing so who knows? as long as Irina isn't his mommy. (we already found out who his dad was)

OMG! They have a pic of them kissing? And who is his dad?

Back