Season 5 Episode 5.02 Title

I LOVE IT! LOL

I love the out-of-the-blue titles. They're more fun and interesting than the regular "Alias" ones. I loved the titles in Season 4. They were just so out there. "Welcome to Liberty Village", "Before the Flood", etc. They're much more interesting.

So for "Prophet Five" and "...1..." are EASILY the best titles.

I wonder if it's going to be something like: In the first episode, Vaughn is revealed as "Prophet 5", then in subsequent episodes, we find out about Prophets 1, 2, 3, and 4. Weird stuff.

lasrred said:
I think "...1..." means before epsiode 1 and after episode 1.  Possibly about Vaughn before he met Sydney and after.
[post="1435027"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I think that's a really good point. How many episodes have there been (like Crossings, for instance), where we see some scene then, right at the critical moment, it says, "72 hours earlier..." I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't get the whole scoop about what the heck Vaughn was talking about in the finale until the 2nd episode or later. (Like the beginning of Season 3...)

I'm so excited! I wish Season 5 would start RIGHT NOW!

mystery_chick said:
I love the fact that episode 2 is called ...1.... :lol: :rotflmao:

wonder what it means...
--Mandy :angelic:
[post="1435114"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

😆 Which reminds me, episode 1 (of season 3) was called "The Two"

/\ /\

Haha yeah, makes me think the writers aren't very good counters.... :thinking: (Dont even get me started on their hokey timeline! ^_^ )

Its confusing why there would be dots before an after... they'll probably do something like a bomb being disengaged at the last second with suspenful music, or a lot of violins ^_^

Yay, I love the violin music! Haha wouldn't it be funny if it turned out to be like a favorite episode, so if someone askes you what your favorite episode is, you can say, "dot dot dot one dot dot dot." :lol:

I'm definetly thinking this episode will have flashbacks and the ....1... stands for before and after, while the "1" is the present

definitely a weird title....i wonder what it means

if <o> was a rambaldi thing, would "...1..." be another rambaldi thing as well? it's hard to speculate at this time and probably not coz rambaldi usually doesn't start this early in the season. he usually comes in eppy 15-16

maybe syd accepts who vaughn really is and decides to get married anyway and becomes...1.......

but the dots!

mind boggling

Back