Season 5 Episode 5.1 Title

Are we sure that this title is real? Anyways it sounds like they are bringing in Rambadli pretty early into the season, the other seasons they waited awhile.

Sounds interesting, glad Ken Olin is directing!

HOLY felgercarb!

OK let's take this one at a time:

-Screw JJ. Allison Schkauper and Monica Breen are the two that wrote "Search and Rescue". I don't mind that he's not writing the premiere if THEY are!

-Ken Olin rocks my socks.

-That's by FAR the coolest title ever in the history of Alias.

I agree that the writers and directors of this episode are very talented, and I have never found any of the writers to be below J.J. He has hardly written any episodes the past two seasons, and the show has still been REALLY great!

I think the 'five' in "Prophet Five" has to do with the fifth season of 'Alias'. I don't know that's what I got out of it. I think some of the other ideas mentioned could be it as well.

I don't think the show has ever gone on a downward slope. I never thought that J.J. screwed up any of the seasons, but thought they were all great. I hope that this one will be really good, and that everyone will be happy with it...if that is possible. :D

jadeygirl said:
Although it kind of sounds like it could be either a code name
or the name of a project like Project Christmas or like Area 51
Maybe its the project Vaughn was working on or the organization
he was working for??
[post="1428081"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

My first thought that it would be dealing with Rambaldi's 5th prophecy, because someone who is labeled a "prophet" is going to have more than one prophecy. But I like the idea of it being a code name for a project - that just makes sense.

The other thing the title made me think of was Channel No. 5 - it means that it was their 5th scent that they created. Hmmmmm.....I wonder if it could be something that since the time of Rambaldi there have been other "Rambaldi prophets" those who speak of the same things that he did...That Rambaldi being the first prophet...and Sydney's baby being prophet number 5.

Once again...maybe I am thinking too much.

omg we have a title! it feels like it's so close now!!! :woot: i can't wait!!!
it might be something rambaldi-related, yeah. but i kinda hope it isn't. o! maybe they can find some new profecy, that could...hmm...save nadia/make vaughn vaughn again? just a thought. i'm just rambling here. or it could be the name of a mission? maybe to find a profecy?
do you think it's prophet 5, like exactly "5" and no other number because it's season #5? and if that's the case, what does it mean? oooh we're getting closer...this is all so exciting! :woot:

I think its gonna be good th efirst episodes of the seasons Always are Truth be told, The Enemy Walks in, The Two, APO and the first episode is ususlly even more shocking than the finale. Like in the enemy walks in:Irina shoots syd, Will is shot with heroin, syd saves vaughns life, and irina turns herself in. And in the two:Jacks in jail, wills alive, carries pregnant, vaughns not CIA ect. So I have high expectations for PROPHET 5

I thought the title was The Fifth Prophet.... oh well...

I hope it has nothing to do with Rambaldi, im sooo sick of him and his bollocking theories and rubbish!! Can't wait till September 29th!!

-Screw JJ. Allison Schkauper and Monica Breen are the two that wrote "Search and Rescue". I don't mind that he's not writing the premiere if THEY are!

OMG totally, i so agree, the chicks are awesome, and come on Kenny is Jen's favourite... this could not get any better!!!

/\ /\ /\ totally agree!!

Although i will be super pissed if J.J. doesnt write the series finale :angry: (n)

Im thinking that it will have to do with a descendant of Rambaldi maybe like rambaldi was the fifth prohet or the first i dunno :thinking:

1#ALIAS#1 said:
Are we sure that this title is real? Anyways it sounds like they are bringing in Rambadli pretty early into the season, the other seasons they waited awhile.

Sounds interesting, glad Ken Olin is directing!
[post="1428680"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Bitterpill is quite reliable, so I'm going to say yes, the title is accurate.

boyscout4747 said:
HOLY felgercarb!

-Screw JJ.  Allison Schkauper and Monica Breen are the two that wrote "Search and Rescue".  I don't mind that he's not writing the premiere if THEY are!

[post="1428748"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

In addiction to "Search and Rescue" Alison Schapker and Monica Breen also worked together on "Déntent " Alison also co-wrote "The Index" with J.R. Orci.

JJ only co-wrote one (well two techinically) episode(s) this year, and that's APO (I and II) and I doubt he can get any more invovled this year beacuse MI:3 is filming in Italy. :blink:
--Mandy :angelic:

ETA: Okay I know this is going to sound strange, but Prophet Five is a synthesizer. See Here Though I doubt the title really refers to that, but *shrugs* just thought it was interesting...

I love monica and allison as writers they did a missing link, after six, unvield blood ties, search and rescue ect. And ken olin is so great so it begins, passage part 1and 2, the two just to name a few great ones. I have such high expectations for the new season. 63 days to go.

Finally, title! As long as theres not five prophets or something, and no Rambaldi league is forming, i'm cool with it...lol

Painted Alias said:
Finally, title! As long as theres not five prophets or something, and no Rambaldi league is forming, i'm cool with it...lol
[post="1433134"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
If you haven't heard, check out Kristin's colum on eonline.com, a major, major, major character is leaving the first part of the season, that will turn everything on its side. I can't figure it out, but it'll leak in the next week, from what she says.

If you mention Kristin, it's best if it's a) taken with a grain of salt and b) put in a spoiler tag ;) ~Mandy :angelic:

i'm with it being Vaughn's codename too, but i have another thought:

the 5 thing is prolly cuz they're adding a new youngin to the pack, so there's gonna be 5 of them: Sydney, Vaughn, Weiss, Nadia, and New Girl. ^_^

Aliasaholic47 said:
I think its gonna be good th efirst episodes of the seasons Always are Truth be told, The Enemy Walks in, The Two, APO and the first episode is ususlly even more shocking than the finale. Like in the enemy walks in:Irina shoots syd, Will is shot with heroin, syd saves vaughns life, and irina turns herself in. And in the two:Jacks in jail, wills alive, carries pregnant, vaughns not CIA ect. So I have high expectations for PROPHET 5
[post="1431925"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

the simple truth is that premieres answer questions, and finale's bring up questions. premerers are usually liked more because they answer some of the proposed questions.. you know?

nataliethealiasfreak said:
but i heard they were done with Rambaldi :confused:

anyways, usually the titles are kinda obvious but i have no idea what to make of Prophet 5 lol
[post="1426616"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I figure that Vaughn's big secret has something to do with Rambaldi, since he said something along the lines of "it's no coincidence I became you're handler after walking into the CIA"..... her being the chosen one and all that,.. I dunno, just a thought :thinking:

Oooh, here's another thought, maybe Prophet 5's the fifth Rambaldi follower, haven't there been 4 so far? Sloan, Irina, Katya and Yelena..... Oh, so I guess Bill Vaughn was too, and Anna Espinosa, oooh, and who could have forgotten Sark? And that Russian diplomat that turned out to be Sark's father.... He had the tat right?
Ok, enough blabbering, I'll stop now :blush:

It has to be dealing with Vaughn. I am sure he is Rambaldi or is connected to him, so maybe he is the 5th person Rambadli has been through the years or something. Gonna be interesting.

If the rumor is true that they are done with Rambaldi, then this episode will need to tye up any loose end, answer questions and put an end to the storyline. - but I have a hard time believing that the Rambaldi story line is over - I just don't believe it.