Season 5 Episode 5.1 Title

I don't think vaughns rambaldi but I do think his secret has to do with rambaldi or rambaldi's followers thats how they're rambaldi going.

weird title???

i would think its related to vaughn (OMG can we not call him that anymore *cries*) but its a strange title for sure..............like is vaughn gonna be called PROPHET #5 and we will find out there are another 4 wandering around ??

and the writers for this are top notch! (y)

yeah. it definately has something to do with "VAUGHN." And probably rambaldi, i don't believe that they would stop with Rambaldi, I mean. It's RAMBALDI ... there haven't been any two consecutive episodes in which he hasn't been mentioned or referred to or anything like that!!!!! How can they stop talking about him? And anyway, the thing with the prophecy between the CHosen one and the passenger hasn't happened yet so ... yeah...

Hi! I am new here....I agree it definately has something to do with Vaughn and Rambaldi. I think there was a prophecy about "the man formerly known as Vaughn" and meeting with the chosen one. That may be why he said "It's not an accident we met" (something along those lines)

Maybe he was working with this new girl and had to join the CIA as an agent in order to meet with Syd, maybe to make the prophecy come true or to destroy it. Why I have no idea. Looking forward to the season.

the 5 probably has something to do with Vaughn and what happened with him, because they are going to have to pick up with the crash at the end of Season 4. Interesting tho! EXCITED!

<span style='font-size:10pt;line-height:100%'>I'm not sure what Prophet 5 means. I hope it has to do with Rambaldi! (The beginning of season 4 didn't really flow because the Rambaldi story wasn't there!) It probably had something to do with Vaughn, but knowing Alias, it could be the name of the Med Helicopter that lifts Sydney and/or Vaughn away from their car crash (the first thing I thought was Airforce 1). It's Alias, so it could be anything. After Season 2's finale, I'm ready for anything! After all, Vaughn's hot, so he can't be THAT evil! (As if that's a good way to judge anyone...)</span>

nataliethealiasfreak said:
but i heard they were done with Rambaldi :confused:

anyways, usually the titles are kinda obvious but i have no idea what to make of Prophet 5 lol
[post="1426616"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I bet its going to be her baby! They said that she was going to be pregnant on the show.....

I think that sounds right too for some reason, Maybe it will be Syd and Vaughn's baby. You know what Else I was thinking though.... What if lauren comes back? I know its a little far fetched and all but seriously what if season 3 was some big facade? I still feel like shes going to come popping out of the wood works at any particular moment. Just a thought! ;)

So is Ken Olin back for good? I thought he left Alias sometime during Season 4 to focus on his pilot, which got picked up. He'll be doing both shows then? That would be great news because he is my fav. Alias director.

I can't wait for the fifth season...i heard a rumour that in this season Sydney is pregnant and vaughn gets shot and dies. Leaving Sydney alone with the baby trying to find out who killed him....not sure if this is true because it was a rumour after all... I f this rumour is true then obviously PROPHET5 has to do with Sydney's baby.

The title sounds intresting...it certainly has me thinking. What could it mean? To me it sounds like it has something to do with Sydney and her baby...i guess only way ti know is what the premiere right???? Can't wait!!!!!!!!! Alias is da best!!!!!!!!!!

i agree with the one on this thread (can't remember who it was) who guessed it has something to do with rambaldi. "prophet 5" definitely sounds rambaldish. :Ph34r: i just hope rambaldi doesn't have anything to do with her baby because that would completely SUCK. it's gotta be vaughn's and nobody else's.
maybe prophet 5 because it's season 5? there could be some sort of connection there... hee i'm just speculating.