Season 5 Episode 5.5 Spoiler

Jaimie

Retired
mugglenet said:
10/11 - Guest starring are Tyrees Allen as Gordon Dean, Patrick Bauchau as Luc, Jennifer Hetrick as Senator Lewis, Patrick Gorman as flashback Desantis, Sean Smith as storage manager, Ashlyn Sanchez as young Renée, Annie Quinnn as daughter and Joel Bissonnette as Keach. Source: ABC

where have we heard the name Desantis before? :blink: I distinctly remember that name

where have we heard the name Desantis before? :blink: I distinctly remember that name

No idea, but I'm intrigued by the prospect of seeing young Renee. Plus stories that include flashbacks are generally ones that do a lot to forward over-all plot arcs, so I feel like we're going to get something of substance that should really give us an idea what this season is going to be about.

Ive heard the name desantis mentioned somewhere as well, but cant put my finger onit :(

Wasn't it Nadia's partner when she was an agent back in argentina? I think he got killed, I'm sure they spoke about him in the 1st and second episode in season 4. I dont know if thats correct but I kinda remember the name.

Back