Season 3 Episode 5 Title

This title has soooo much meaning, what if this ie the eppy where Irina returns, and she see what her actions have done
OR
It could be something to do with the syd/vaughn/lauren triangle. Now syd has let go, she finds out what she has lost due to her actions.
OR
It could also have something to do with Syd's love interest, she has shown interest and now she wishes she didn't because she doesn't want to go down that road with him.

Eeek, watch the spoilers please, Roz. :smiley:

I agree with you, though, that this title probably has a lot of meaning. I wonder if the "reprecussion" will come from actions taking place in the third season or the missing two years or what. There are already some obviously reprecussions from the missing two years such as Vaughn getting married. And we don't even know what's happened to anyone else...

o0o0o0o maybe whats gonna happen to mrs vaughn when syd sees her with vaughn..or..iono..man..cant wait for the 28th :(

miss_nancee said:
o0o0o0o maybe whats gonna happen to mrs vaughn when syd sees her with vaughn..or..iono..man..cant wait for the 28th :(
I wondered about that, but I'm not sure if they'd name an entire episode after that. Maybe it'll be about the spy family? I could definately belive that Jack did something in those two years that led to some kind of "repercussions."

i highly doubt that the title is referring at all to the Syd/Vaughn/Lauren love triangle. i'm trying to imagine what sort of repercussions it's referring to, but i think it's impossible to guess cause it could be about something that we don't know about yet. but my guess would be it has to do with Sloane or Jack.... and probably involving Sydney in some way. but maybe it was something one of them did and the repercussions are effecting Sydney. oh it's so exciting.

ok on abc.com it says that in episode 4 "Jack takes matters into his own hands to protect his daughter — purposefully revealing Sydney's deadly secret to Dixon in order to preserve her position inside the CIA." so maybe he does that at the end of the episode (Jack: Sydney is the assassin. *ALIAS screen comes up*) so maybe episode 5 deals with the repercussions for him revealing that. (I know, it's a stretch, but this is Alias!)

usually the titles refer to lots of things going on - here's what i reckon.
Syd is gonna have to put up with the repurcussions of stabbing Vaughn.
In the promo (what Lauren says to Syd) we see one of the repurcussions of something whether it be the stabbing or the kiss (if they do kiss??!?
and thrown in for good measure there will be lots of other repurcussions for jack (for telling dixon) for dixon (not telling the nsc) etc. It'll all become slear on sunday for you americanos so fear not....and be patient (although it's VERY hard!!!!)

Back