Season 5 Episode Description Hourglasss

HeatherLOVESAlias

Lauren's Ugly Eyebrow
Somebody PLZZ...this is a cry for help! I desperately want/need some spoiler action regarding eps 18 and 19. Some script pages would be nice. ANYTHING would be nice. If you've got something, I'd be soooooo appreciative if you would post it =). Thanks!!

VAUGHN IS TOLD TO KEEP UP THE FACADE OF MARITAL BLISS AFTER DISCOVERING
LAUREN AND HER MOTHER’S SECRET, SLOANE’S EXECUTION DAY APPROACHES, AND A MONK DISCLOSES THE IDENTITY OF “THE PASSENGER” TO SYDNEY, ON ABC’S “ALIAS”

Peggy Lipton (“The Mod Squad,” “Twin Peaks”) Guest Stars as Lauren’s Mother

David Carradine (“Kill Bill,” “Kung Fu”) Guest Stars as Conrad, the Monk

“Hourglass” – After discovering that Lauren is working for the Covenant, a betrayed Vaughn is told to keep up the facade of martial bliss in order to keep tabs on his wife’s activities. But he’s in for a shock when he uncovers the truth about Lauren’s mother, Olivia (Peggy Lipton, “The Mod Squad,” “Twin Peaks”). Meanwhile, Jack refuses to help exonerate Sloane of his crimes and put in motion a stay of execution, and a monk (David Carradine, “Kill Bill,” “Kung Fu”) -- faithful to the study of Rambaldi -- discloses the identity of the Rambaldi “Passenger” to a stunned Sydney, on “Alias,” SUNDAY, APRIL 18 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

“Alias” stars Jennifer Garner as Sydney Bristow, Victor Garber as Jack Bristow, Ron Rifkin as Arvin Sloane, Michael Vartan as Michael Vaughn, Carl Lumbly as Marcus Dixon, Kevin Weisman as Marshall Flinkman, Melissa George as Lauren Reed, Greg Grunberg as Eric Weiss and David Anders as Mr. Sark.

Guest starring are Peggy Lipton as Olivia Reed, Patricia Wettig as Dr. Judy Barnett, David Carradine as Conrad, James D. Bridges as DOJ agent, Rico McClinton as door guy and Glenn Morshower as Agent Bell.

“Hourglass” was written by Josh Appelbaum & Andre’ Nemec and directed by Ken Olin.

”Alias” is broadcast in 720 Progressive (720P), ABC's selected HDTV format, with 5.1-channel surround sound.

A TV parental guideline will be assigned closer to airdate.

ABC Media Relations: Jeff Fordis (818) 460

yup xdancer it is the same monk this looks good i can't wait okay i have to wait another 6 weeks but anyway good with me.

omg i can't believe i just read the alias-media one. it's uhhh... :confused: ... that's how i would describe it.

VAUGHN IS TOLD TO KEEP UP THE FACADE OF MARITAL BLISS AFTER DISCOVERING LAUREN AND HER MOTHER’S SECRET, SLOANE’S EXECUTION DAY APPROACHES, AND A MONK DISCLOSES THE IDENTITY OF “THE PASSENGER” TO SYDNEY, ON ABC’S “ALIAS”

Peggy Lipton (“The Mod Squad,” “Twin Peaks”) Guest Stars as Lauren’s Mother

David Carradine (“Kill Bill,” “Kung Fu”) Guest Stars as Conrad, the Monk

“Hourglass” – After discovering that Lauren is working for the Covenant, a betrayed Vaughn is told to keep up the facade of martial bliss in order to keep tabs on his wife’s activities. But he’s in for a shock when he uncovers the truth about Lauren’s mother, Olivia (Peggy Lipton, “The Mod Squad,” “Twin Peaks”).

Meanwhile, Jack refuses to help exonerate Sloane of his crimes and put in motion a stay of execution, and a monk (David Carradine, “Kill Bill,” “Kung Fu”) -- faithful to the study of Rambaldi -- discloses the identity of the Rambaldi “Passenger” to a stunned Sydney, on “Alias,” SUNDAY, APRIL 18 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

“Alias” stars Jennifer Garner as Sydney Bristow, Victor Garber as Jack Bristow, Ron Rifkin as Arvin Sloane, Michael Vartan as Michael Vaughn, Carl Lumbly as Marcus Dixon, Kevin Weisman as Marshall Flinkman, Melissa George as Lauren Reed, Greg Grunberg as Eric Weiss and David Anders as Mr. Sark.

Guest starring are Peggy Lipton as Olivia Reed, Patricia Wettig as Dr. Judy Barnett, David Carradine as Conrad, James D. Bridges as DOJ agent, Rico McClinton as door guy and Glenn Morshower as Agent Bell.

“Hourglass” was written by Josh Appelbaum & Andre’ Nemec and directed by Ken Olin.

:confused:
--Mandy :angelic:

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thnkxxxxxxxxxxxx ahaha vaughn finds out finally!!!!!! this means YAY for Syd n Vaughn FINALLY!!!!!! omg i've waited tooooo long and OMG we still have too wait 13 dayz for unveiled and then another 7 for hourglass!!!!!!!! :blink: i'm like throwin stuff at my tv lol i'm gunna go crazyyyyyy cuz of this show i luv it so much!!!!!! but the waitsss n i cant wait to see syds expression when she finds out she has a sister!!!!!!!!!!! OR SLOANE!!!!! OR JACK!!!! omg do u think he'll attack sloane?????? AHAHA jack would kick his ass

Back