Season 5 Episode Description Hourglasss

I think Sloane will get out of it at the end. If CIA doesn't save him, he'll finally break out of his goody goody alias and show his true skin. Maybe Mia is going through movie fighting techniques right now as the spoiler suggests. I hope Nadia is more misled than is evil, although the fruit doesn't fall too far from the tree.

Okay, let's all be realistic here. I love Syd and Vaughn together, so don't say I'm not a S/V Shipper- because I am such a hopeless romantic. BUT, do you really think that Syd and Vaughn are going to be together at the end of this season or even for the season premire in September or October? The answer is no. It is just too simple. And let's look at previous shows that have done that in the past- particularly the Superman shows of the 90's on ABC- the second Lois and Clark got together that show DIED. Smart writing (and writing that wants the show to stay on for awhile) would dictate Syd and Vaughn not hooking up for a long time, but not achieved through the vehicle of "Vaughn is married to another woman." That soooo didn't work.

One thing that's going to kill this show for sure, at least for me, is to continuously have Syd being hurt by the fact that she and Michael can't at least be good friends (like have a cup of coffee together and talk about something other than the spy business). Why does it have to be the end of the show, if they are together? If the writing is creative and good, it could work.

You know how the prophesy refers to Syd as a woman with fury. I think being dissed like that from Vaughn is fury squared! Come on Syd, soulmate or no, where is your defensive mechanism? Where's the passive-aggression? Didn't you notice any cute classmates or professors during your grad school days? You can even start batting for the other team and tell Vaughn that it's all his fault you turned... :cool:

I'm embarrassed about the outburst, but I'll leave it here for the humor :blush:

Youngwayne- :laughbounce: But seriously, I think most of us have had enough of Vaughn treating Syd like she's nothing. Pssh. Oh yeah, she can so start working with Sark and blame it on Vaughn. ;)

And secret_agent_angel- What do you mean? What's her secret? I don't think she has a secret? Other than that she's working with the Covenant... :blink:

:cool: Hey youngwayne...Vaughn didn't like hearing about Syd 'knocking boots' with Wil but there really wasn't too much he could say. I think that one stung him...

BUT, do you really think that Syd and Vaughn are going to be together at the end of this season or even for the season premire in September or October? The answer is no. It is just too simple. And let's look at previous shows that have done that in the past- particularly the Superman shows of the 90's on ABC- the second Lois and Clark got together that show DIED. Smart writing (and writing that wants the show to stay on for awhile) would dictate Syd and Vaughn not hooking up for a long time, but not achieved through the vehicle of "Vaughn is married to another woman." That soooo didn't work.

Hmm... I'm afraid that might be true. :thinking: Enter Sarkney perhaps? :angelic:

:eek: Yikes! I hope not. Too close to home...in a manner of speaking. Let's see: Vaughn & Syd, Vaughn & Lauren, Lauren & Sark, *nope* can't do it. Syd & Sark would be too much. Too familiar...Yuck...

Back