Season 1 Episode Description

Scarlet Crystal

Bibbity Rabbity
Episode Four — A Broken Heart

In Berlin with Anna, Sydney has to memorize a binary code inside the lockbox before it self-destructs. Using the code, they eventually end up in Magalae, Spain. Here Sydney obtains a round crystal that was in a church’s stained-glass window. The crystal turns out to be another Rambaldi artifact (not surprisingly).

Sydney goes on a mission to Cairo (Egypt) to track a Frenchman named Luc Jacqnoud. Along the mission, a contact of SD-6 who had befriended Sydney is killed. Meanwhile, Jack is being closely questioned by the SD-6 people. At this time, Sydney and Dixon reach Sao Paolo by way of jet and goes to the United Commerce Organization for a conference. There she watches the Edgar Peace Prize winner Dhiren Patel receiving a peacemaker bomb implanted by Jacqnoud.

Then a body guard who Sydney took out in Cairo (who is now in Sao Paolo) comes upon Sydney spying and knocks her out.

Hey ... if it seems I am following ... don't you worry I am ... ;)

Love the descriptions you are giving ...

man oh man oh man!!!

I can't remember if this is the episode or not... scene.

Syd and Mr. Hotness are sitting in the back of a van somewhere and vaughn asks her to draw a map of sd-6... something about cutting off only an arm of the monster- do you know what i'm talking about? That scene has so been on my mind recently, must go watch more of the most sacred DVD's in the world...

much love if you can tell me what episode that was! :woot:

Back