Season 4 Episode Description

"Isabella Rossellini returns as Syd's evil aunt Katya for a brilliantly scripted hour of
revelations, reversals and a really huge twist involving someone's family tree."

Man I hope Syd and Vaughn aren't related! That would be gross!

*Edit* Just changed the title so it was "TVGuide" not "TVGuid"

Finally we will get some questions answered! Maybe we will find out the truth about Bill Vaughn.

I refuse to believe that Sydney and Vaughn are related. That sort of thing has not happened on TV and its not going to start with Alias.

Man I hope Syd and Vaughn aren't related! That would be gross!

I really think it's Nadia that they are talking about. JJ has gone off the deep end if S/V are related. That would just be too much for me!

i don't think she looks like arvin either, but that's beside the point :P

if syd and vaughn are related that would be sooooo wrong....taking me back to the dr. phil ep i saw today where these 2 people got married and then found out they shared the same dad! ewww~

i'm very curious! what if nadia is like somehow vaughn's sister or something? :confused:

^^ haha yeah that too. Also i totally agree. If Sydney and Vaughn were related that would just be SICK and WRONG!! :lame: :superangry: :thud: :rip: That's the exact order i would go in... RRR.... Oh! also it would be weird if he was related to nadia... man if that happened than that means that Irina was sleeping around.... hahaha :D

Stop watching if they are related?

Isn't that pushing morality a bit too far?

Open your mind - their relation would not be like brother-sister - there's a lot of distance there, not even closely related!

BTW, if you're Catholic, you are already believing *everyone* is related to Adam and Eve :angelic:

I don't think that Syd and Vaughn are related. Wow. I don't even want to think about it.:nonono:

I still want to know more about Elena, the mysterious Derevko sister. Maybe the shocking family tree twist has to do with her. That's why Jack and Sloane are trying so hard to find her.

I guess we'll find out soon enough though.... :blink:

Yeah, JJ would never make S/V related. He's not an idiot.

I'm looking forward to seeing Katya again, but I'm hoping she keeps her hand off spydaddy.

i said:
[post="1296166"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]

That would mean Sloane somehow had sex with her right? How would that work? Maybe Irina was making out with him, turned off the lights, and then Katya came in to finish the job?

Ahhhh! Thinking about ANYONE making out with Sloane is wrong, wrong, wrong.

ms.katejones said:

I'm looking forward to seeing Katya again, but I'm hoping she keeps her hand off spydaddy.
[post="1296128"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

yep i agree.... There's no chance Vaughn and Syd are related, that would be more of a soap opera thing, not Alias ;)

and yeah hahaha she better keep her hands off him!!! eww thats so wrong! he was her sister's husband!!! :confused:

ms.katejones said:
That would mean Sloane somehow had sex with her right? How would that work? Maybe Irina was making out with him, turned off the lights, and then Katya came in to finish the job?

Ahhhh! Thinking about ANYONE making out with Sloane is wrong, wrong, wrong.
[post="1296186"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Remember when he was with Dr. Barnett? Yeah, it actually can happen.

ms.katejones said:

[post="1296128"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Hahaha I hope not!! I love their relationship... even though it is sometimes really weird....

That was so weird to see that... ew.... but i guess he has to have something good for him.... :confused:

Back