Season 5 Episode descriptions - last three eps

I was reading the through the spoilers and I came upon this...

ALIAS - "The Descent" - After learning the awful truth about Nadia's childhood caregiver, Sophia (Sonia Braga, "American Family," "Kiss of the Spider Woman"), APO races to track her down while an agent's life hangs in the balance. Meanwhile Sydney and Nadia question Sloane's trustworthiness now that his obsession with Rambaldi may have been renewed, Jack has an unsettling meeting with Katya Derevko (Isabella Rossellini), and Vaughn asks Jack a surprising and momentous question. Angela Bassett guest stars as Hayden Chase, on "Alias," WEDNESDAY, MAY 18 (9:01-10:01 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network. (ABC/CRAIG SJODIN)

I'm really interested in knowing the "momentous" question. I may sound crazy, but i was thinking the question would be if it was ok if Vaughn popped the question to Syd! Wouldn't that be the greatest? It's weird cause that was the first thing that popped into mind.

What do you guys think?

omg. now that you just said the question could be vaughn asking syd to marry him..omg i think that u r soooo right! it makes sense. they could be leading up to it now...vaughn said he loved syd and then he realised his dad wasnt dead because his dad couldnt have walked away from the ones he loved and vaughn couldnt either and he told syd that. O yes, and the dancing in the train station. it makes perfect sense.

Forgot to add this to my post sorry.

Synonyms for 'momentous': meaningful, significant, important and big.

those words definatly fit if vaughn is asking 'THE' question. marriage is big and meaningful...o yah! im getting excited for this epi now!

I don't see Vaughn asking SpyDaddy permission to marry Sydney. Besides it was already done when Danny called and asked Jack. Jack's response was so classic, I don't know if they could top it.

OMG!!!!! :lol: Im like screaming right now i really hope that is the case. Vaughn would definitly be the old fashion type and ask Jack before asking Syd. I can't wait foe the episode now. It would be so great for the season to end with them being engaged. :D

allaliasallthetime said:
I was reading the through the spoilers and I came upon this...

ALIAS - "The Descent" - After learning the awful truth about Nadia's childhood caregiver, Sophia (Sonia Braga, "American Family," "Kiss of the Spider Woman"), APO races to track her down while an agent's life hangs in the balance. Meanwhile Sydney and Nadia question Sloane's trustworthiness now that his obsession with Rambaldi may have been renewed, Jack has an unsettling meeting with Katya Derevko (Isabella Rossellini), and Vaughn asks Jack a surprising and momentous question. Angela Bassett guest stars as Hayden Chase, on "Alias," WEDNESDAY, MAY 18 (9:01-10:01 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network. (ABC/CRAIG SJODIN)

I'm really interested in knowing the "momentous" question. I may sound crazy, but i was thinking the question would be if it was ok if Vaughn popped the question to Syd! Wouldn't that be the greatest? It's weird cause that was the first thing that popped into mind.

What do you guys think?
[post="1304369"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

that would be great seein vaughn ask jack that. but can u imagine what it would be like if wiess asked slone that about nadia? that would be great

I think Vaughn might just ask Jack for Syd's hand in marriage. Remember, he doesn't know about that classic phone call between Danny and Jack. ^_^

This episode sounds so good! Sophia, Angela and Isabella are gonna be making an appearance. Not to mention Jen and Mia.

You gotta give it up for the females in this episode! Normally we're outnumbered. ;)

there is a chance that vaughn is asking for jacks blessing.......he could also be asking bout jacks health......hmm this is gonna be interesting..very interesting......

ahhh! i cant wait!!!! :o_O: im going nuts!!! hehehe lol....

Honestly, I don't think Vaughn is going to ask Jack for Syd's hand in marriage, but it would be nice to see/hear Jack's response. I don't think Vaughn cares whether Jack approves of he and Syd getting married. Just my opinion.

He may come right out and ask Jack if he is terminally ill.

You know, I just figured out what that surprising and momentous question that Vaughn asks may be. He might be asking Jack's permision to marry Syd. Just a thought.

Oops crazy me. I didn't think any one else had brought it up! But I still think its a possibility.

allaliasallthetime said:
[post="1304369"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

That's exactly what I thought the first time I saw this, but I don't really think Vaughn would do that, however much any of us want it to be true.
If it's not I wonder what else it could mean.

ok so almost all of you agree with me, so i'm not that crazy! lol. I mean it could happen, maybe vaughn would ask jack just to show him he has class! I mean, what else could this "momentous" question be?

allaliasallthetime said:
ok so almost all of you agree with me, so i'm not that crazy! lol. I mean it could happen, maybe vaughn would ask jack just to show him he has class! I mean, what else could this "momentous" question be?
[post="1308218"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I think what's more important is not whether Vaughn pops the question (which I do think he will), it's whether Sydney would say yes - what do you think?

well judging on the new spoilers that came out, yesterday i think, i would say that syd will probably say yes to the marriage proposal!!!...........this is gonna be so good..............im still going nuts waiting! :o_O:

here is the link to the spoilers for those of u who dont know it yet........

USATODAY.com

its the first ben/jen ?? bout their engagement......the spoiler is in the reply......

From thefutoncritic.com:

ALIAS – “SEARCH & RESCUE” – WEDNESDAY, MAY 18 (10:01-11:00 p.m., ET) – “Search and Rescue” -- Upon discovering that Irina Derevko (Lena Olin) is alive, Sydney, Jack and Nadia set out to find her in order to thwart Elena Derevko’s (Sonia Braga, “American Family,” “Kiss of the Spider Woman”) deadly Rambaldi endgame. Meanwhile, Dixon’s condition takes a turn for the worse. Angela Bassett guest stars as Hayden Chase.

WOW!

from the futon critic:

tagging it because it's a finale spoiler ;)

ALIAS – “BEFORE THE FLOOD” -- SEASON FINALE – WEDNESDAY, MAY 25 (10:00-11:00 p.m., ET) – Sydney, Jack, Irina (Lena Olin), Vaughn and Nadia are the last hope to save the world from the catastrophic effects of the Rambaldi endgame -- put into action by Elena Derevko (Sonia Braga, “American Family,” “Kiss of the Spider Woman”). Meanwhile, the Rambaldi prophecy surrounding Sydney and Nadia comes one step closer to reality, Sloane’s true allegiances are realized, and Vaughn asks Sydney a momentous question.

ommmmmmmggggg!! you guys have to check out the season finale description!(it's in the spoilers) I really think i was right! OMG this would be SO great!!!!check it out

Back