Season 5 Episode descriptions - last three eps

OMG!!!!! :woot: Im so excited for the season finally. It's pretty obvisous now what Vaughn is going to ask Sydney, i hope they don't end the epiosde before she can answer him. The whole episode looks like its going to be awesome. As long as Irina is in it. :D

Could it be from that hard-drive that exploded in APO headquarters a few episodes ago?

What did I miss? Or maybe his condition hasn't started yet.

And here I thought Jack was having a "condition". (if radiation exposure counts as a condition)

ok how the hell can nadia's caregiver be yelena drevko i mean she watched over nadia so that fits the whole setinel thing but she is spanish i mean full spanish u can easily tell when u hear her id like to see how they explain a spanish women playin a russian

what about when vaughn shot dixon at the end of pandora was it?
what dixon wearing a bullet-proof vest?? I guess he must of been,
because considering how good Vaughns shots were he'd be dead by now
if he wasnt wearing one...

the only other thing i can think of was that virus that went through APO
or wahtever it was like you guys said...

hmmm
poor dixon :(

mystery_chick said:
AHHA! Sonia IS Elena after all!!! ^_^
--Mandy :angelic:
[post="1311182"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

yeah saw that one coming from about a mile away. i only caught the very very end of that episode and even then i knew it. go me!

WOW! This sounds amazing. Does everyone else already know that
the caretaker of Nadia is Elena Derevko?? It says "put into action by Elena Derevko (Sonia Braga)." If I am not mistaken isnt this the lady's name who plays Nadia's childhood caretaker? I didnt know that she was Elena...did I miss something really important this year?

Can this REALLY be as good as it sounds?

GOD I hope so!!!

(what kills me is that I won't see it until late-August. I live in the UK!)

Irina and Yelena must not get along...Bill Vaughn dropped Nadia at the orphanage to Yelena and Irina wanted her daughter back. Bil Vaughn must hve been workin with Yelena to trsut her with Nadia and when Irina (for some reason) killed B Vaughn, Yelena was mad at her. Yelena joined forces with Sloane clone because he was following rambaldi and she knew about the prophesy...i dont know. im confusing myslef now.

I don't believe this Sophia Vargas is Elena Derevok :angry: :thinking: this make me so mad i don't know why but it just make me mad.

I know this is off-topic but I got to tell you the truth. On Wednesday King8696 claims he is a Representative of Alias right. When Jinnie trace him he was in Florida right. Well King8696 The Alias Hunter my boyfriend and I lives in North Carolina so that means there is a imposter online who signed under his name and said all those mean things about the 3 web sites. It wasn't The Alias Hunter he is in the hospital from a car accident. So that is impossible for him to tpye all of that on Wednesday.

~ so much for living in north carolina when your ip is still from Pasco County Public Schools Land O'Lakes Florida.
:rolleyes:

Back