Season 5 Episode descriptions - last three eps

What if Dixon got exposed to the liquid in the Rambaldi circumference, like Vaughn did in S2- and that is how he is sick. And they can't find the antidote again?

How exciting! Spymommy wahoo!

undercover said:
What if Dixon got exposed to the liquid in the Rambaldi circumference, like Vaughn did in S2- and that is how he is sick. And they can't find the antidote again?

How exciting! Spymommy wahoo!
[post="1311843"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
sweet! now that would be interesting. and maybe since hte circumference looks different, it's been upgraded. therefore the antidote they have wouldn't work. interesting premise :D

Sydney and Vaughn getting married would tie in so nicely with current events (in and out of Alias)

They deserve happiness - I hope its THE question. :smiley:

The momentous question could just be asking Syd to move in with him. This way they can drag out the "are they really going to end up together" drama out longer,

xsydneyx said:
Could it be from that hard-drive that exploded in APO headquarters a few episodes ago?

[post="1311256"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

i think so because 'tuesday' was originally supposed to air after 'another mister sloane'.

jimi5445 said:
The momentous question could just be asking Syd to move in with him.  This way they can drag out the "are they really going to end up together" drama out longer,
[post="1312124"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

But since you first met Vaughn in Season One you knew they would end up together. Or am I just naive?

now - this may already be old news, but I can't believe Sophia is Elena Derevko. I knew it was someone we've already seen - but c'mon now - does she look Russian to you?? I found this intel at SpoilerFix.com. Things should get interesting...

thats exactly what i was thinkin i mean she is spanish its so obvious now i think shes a good actress and will probly play elena well but cmon she cant be so good that they have to cast a latino as a russian.

Well, at least now we can just say that Nadia takes after her Aunt Elena. Because as much as I love Mia, she doesn't look like the daughter of Sloane and Irina.

ms.katejones said:
Well, at least now we can just say that Nadia takes after her Aunt Elena. Because as much as I love Mia, she doesn't look like the daughter of Sloane and Irina.
[post="1318366"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

perhaps JJ should have considered picking actresses that looked the role. I understand Nadia's accent - growing up in argentina and all - and I guess she can sorta pass for Russian... but her Aunt Elena. That is a long shot. Katya can pass for Russian. Maybe Elena was an adopted sister...LOL.

On another website I saw a spoiler that Vaughn asks Sydney a momentous question in the season finale. It is definitely to marry him? But she doesn't immediately respond because they have more pressing issues. My guess he will give the last minute to end the season. She will say no to prolong the build up another season.

well the momentous question is that vaughn is going to ask for jack's permission like Danny did in Season 1 and HE will propose to syd in the finale!!!!!!!!!

I heard that Vaughn asked Sid's dad for her hand in marriage. Also read that he asked Sid! But, at the same time I have that Vaughn's dead WIFE comes back! That throws everything off ! I hope it not true!!!! :( :angry:

Hi, first time poster here... sorry if I'm breaking any bbs etiquette..

From Spoilerfix.com:
04/13 - J.J. Abrams on whether Michael Vartan will leave Alias: "The plan is to have him back." As always, interpret as you like. Sark won't be returning this season, but another famous Alias alum is currently in talks to return for the May 25 climax. (That would be in addition to Lena Olin.) Source: Ask Ausiello @ TVGuide

Just a thought... "The plan is to have him back." Does that leave room for a possible Vaugh-death-cliffhanger scenario? Of course nobody is truly dead in the Alias universe, but if Vaughn's status is questionable, that means the character's fate is in jeapordy. And what better way to 'cliffhang' the viewers have Vaugh propose to Syd and then be... well... you know..

Any thought?

Pat said:
I heard that Vaughn asked Sid's dad for her hand in marriage.  Also read that he asked Sid!  But, at the same time I have that Vaughn's dead WIFE comes back! That throws everything off ! I hope it not true!!!! :(  :angry:
[post="1319958"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Remember the last time someone asked Jack for permission to marry Syd? :smiley: I don't think Vaughn would be so stupid as to do as Danny did.

LatestAliasAddict said:
Remember the last time someone asked Jack for permission to marry Syd? :smiley:  I don't think Vaughn would be so stupid as to do as Danny did.
[post="1323392"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

But Jack's changed a lot since then. Loosened up, learned to show some affection for his daughter. Plus after coming so close to death he might be a little nicer to Vaughn, who he knows much better than he ever knew Danny.

bennifer part II said:
perhaps JJ should have considered picking actresses that looked the role.  I understand Nadia's accent - growing up in argentina and all - and I guess she can sorta pass for Russian... but her Aunt Elena.  That is a long shot.  Katya can pass for Russian.  Maybe Elena was an adopted sister...LOL.
[post="1318407"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I think in the spyworld, accents and looks are part of the character, not so much the country of origin. Isabella Rosellini is the ultimate Italian, but manages to pull off the Russian spy thing. No reason why Sonia can't pull off the Aunt Elena either.

It's kind of the same as all of the sets. They do a good job of tricking us into believing Syd's really in Krakow, etc.

Personally, I think that Vaughn IS askin Jack for permission to ask Syd to marry him. The reason I believe this is because now that everyone @ APO knows, shown in last weeks epi, that Jack is terminally ill. Because of this Vaughn may want to ask Jack for Syd's hand in marriage because Vaughn fears that Jack may pass away before vaughn marries syd. or it could be that vaughn fears for his own life and wants to marry syd before he dies or something. u never know what plot twist could come up. ;)

kankohi said:
Hi, first time poster here... sorry if I'm breaking any bbs etiquette..

From Spoilerfix.com:

Just a thought... "The plan is to have him back."  Does that leave room for a possible Vaugh-death-cliffhanger scenario? Of course nobody is truly dead in the Alias universe, but if Vaughn's status is questionable, that means the character's fate is in jeapordy.  And what better way to 'cliffhang' the viewers have Vaugh propose to Syd and then be... well... you know..

Any thought?
[post="1320013"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

i totally see that happening- there's got to be some cliff hanger and for them to say the 'plan' is to have him 'back' then there's obviously an opening for him to leave after the finale- cue vaughn (possible) death cliffhanger. and then of course he'll wake up have amnesia, marry someone else yatta yatta... :lol:

Back